Thread: Upstate NY: Fosters needed-Cats used as target practice temp rescue.

Upstate NY: Fosters needed-Cats used as target practice temp rescue.

See face book page. I don't usually post this stuff, but this spoke to my heart.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CaTas...67?sk=timeline

Cats in Warrensburg NY need homes by August 31st! They were being used for target practice. No shelter has room. Please help us find homes now!
    Description
    We need homes for 22 cats by August 31st! These cats have been rescued from people who were using them for target practice (riffles, not rocks!)
    No shelter has room and their rescuer will be evicted if these poor cats don't find homes soon.

This is a very urgent situation. If you can take even one cat or know someone who can, you will be saving that cats life. Please help, they deserve so much better than the life they've had.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I looked on the map - this is closer to Rutland VT than most cities in NY, to give you an idea of what part of Upstate NY it is in.
    I've Been Frosted

And update and a Face Book page for you.

She didn't get all the cats rehomed by Sept 1, so a friend found a home for this lady and her cats.

The FB page is https://www.facebook.com/pages/CaTas...79995258739067

She has decided to continue the fight.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)