Thread: Pretty Pomeranian Jonah

Pretty Pomeranian Jonah

Pretty Jonah was a surprise, of the best kind! And she is protecting the kittens, too - so sweet! She looks like such a sweet girl, and her red sindhur really stands out against her white fur! I had to look up what a sindhur means - for other Pet Talkers, it is a red mark married Indian women wear, but to signify to other they are unavailable, and to signify their hope for a long, happy marriage.

I think it is sweet that Jonah is protective of the kittens! I bet she regards them as more family members to watch over. It must be so fun to see her get excited at the chance for a car ride! She sounds like a great dog, and we are happy she is Dog of the Day on a Sunday, so will surely get her Sunday drive in celebration!
    I've Been Frosted

Gorgeous Jonah!

Congratulations, Jonah, on being DOTD! You are a real guardian angel to the other sweet critters that live in your house! We are so glad you have found a loving forever home! You are absolutely precious! Sending you lots of love from the U.S.A.! Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Bright, beautiful Jonah!

Hi Jonah! A very happy Sunday Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! What a welcome sight to wake up to, your beautiful Pom self; those huge, love filled brown eyes, that BIG smile! And today you have even more reason to smile, having been crowned our very special and most deserving "top dog!" And can't help but noticing your lovely sindhur, your extra special mark of distinction! As Karen has said, so striking against your snow white fur! And being as beautiful in heart and spirit as you are in looks, it's easy to understand how handily you win over the hearts of all who cross your path, even winning over those "non believers" with your sweet and gentle ways, your smile, a swish of your tail! As your family says, you are their world, and how very lucky they are indeed, having a bright and beautiful best friend, a nurturer, a loving companion in you! Even your little charges, the kitties, would agree!So, are you getting ready for your Sunday car ride? I have a feeling that today that ride is going to be an extra special one! Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, Jonah! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Jonah!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jonah

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are very much loved when your person wrote

"our home is lively with a naughty person roaming" .

You are part of the family. Enjoy your special day.

Aww, you're a beauty Jonah!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Jonah is SO lovely and has such a sweet heart! I loved seeing Jonah as DOTD today and wish the whole family joy and happiness!