Thread: Hunky Noble

Hunky Noble

Noble the Basset Hound is today's Dog of the Day! He is a handsome boy, and looks every inch the classic Basset Hound. Those ears look extra spot and long, even for a Bassett! His stubborn nature - that is classic Basset - they practically hold the patent on it! I guess that was a plus when they were used as hunting dogs! It is great he is so good with your kids, and they will definitely grow up being good dog people with his presence in their lives. He sounds like a great dog, and of course we know he is an important member of the family!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations, Noble! What a handsome Basset boy you are.

I couldn't stop giggling at the picture of Noble on the boat, with his ears blowing in the breeze... SO CUTE!!!

Noble

Name:  18c.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  73.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Your picture said it all. You are very special.
    Celebrate your day with extra treats and water bottles.

Hello Noble, Yes, indeed you are a handsome noble dog! I can't help but comment as others have on your long ears and big brown eyes. You look so huggable. I enjoyed reading about you and really liked the photos. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    I agree with everyone, Noble is the best. Just love every little thing about him! Hope he has the very best day!

Adorable Noble!

Hi Noble! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Basset boy!

What a quintessentially adorable, lovable, Basset boy you are! Who could resist those long, silky ears, those big, brown eyes, that face! As others have said, your heart melting, hilarious, utterly precious photos say it all! You're a pup for all seasons, Noble, and your family so very lucky to have a sweet and loving, life and people loving, best friend in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun and adventure packed day (boat ride?), being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Noble, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, hunky Noble! I have a dear friend who is the "staff" of a Basset Hound, so I know first hand that I would be unable to refuse you! What may I do for you? I like the photo of you looking out over the water Could you please have your person give you some gentle petting for me, and gentle little *kiss* for your spotty nose. Happy Dog of the Day to you, Noble!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're adorable Noble!!! I love all those pictures of you!

Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla