Thread: Hhhiii!!!!!

Hhhiii!!!!!

HHII!! Marylin, my girl, got a user name for this pet talk, (whatever it is) so she can talk to you people. Right now, I'm watching for Daddy from the couch.

Welcome to Pet Talk, Miss Marilyn - now Angel, you are gonna have to let her type sometimes, too!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello, Angel pup and your girl! Angel - is this your girl's birthday? Happy birthday, Marylin! Welcome to PT!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

It is! Today she is officially old enough to belong, she's been waiting!

Happy Birthday again, kiddo!
    I've Been Frosted

I want to thank you all for the Happy Birthdays. When Angel came home in April, I did the math and found out that she was born in August, so we are saying that she and I have the same birthday. So don't forget to send birthday wishes to her, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel's Human View Post
    I want to thank you all for the Happy Birthdays. When Angel came home in April, I did the math and found out that she was born in August, so we are saying that she and I have the same birthday. So don't forget to send birthday wishes to her, too!
    Aww, that's good! Give her a birthday tummy-rub from me, okay?
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Angel's Human View Post
    Happy Birthday, Angel AND your girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Birthday and Welcome to Pet Talk!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)