Thread: Banana the Fun Guinea Pig

Banana the Fun Guinea Pig

I think she looks more like chocolate than a banana, but she is smart, speedy and friendly no matter her name!

We enjoyed reading about and seeing Banana, and hope you all do, too! She is such a pretty girl, we think it is fun she is such a sweetheart, and a smart little girl, too! The races must be adorable to watch, as we can see from that third "still" photo from one! And we promise not to tell any of the other guinea pigs she's your favorite, we'll just keep that between you and us! She sounds like a great pet, and an important member of the family!
    I've Been Frosted

Beautiful Banana!

Congratulations, Banana, on being POTD! You are adorable! We're so glad you have found a loving forever home where you are appreciated (wish all little pets were that lucky)! What a photogenic cutie-pie you are! Sending lots of X's and O's! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Precious Piggy Banana!

Good morning, beautiful Banana! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, and to your cagemate too, from all in this piggy loving home! (No worries, we too will keep your "most favorite" status a secret!) Having shared my home and heart with several piggies over the years, I remember so fondly those wheeker races! And with parsley the winning prize, even more incentive to kick it into high gear! All piggies are precious in my book but you, Banana, are one EXTRA special girl, and your human so very lucky to have a sweet and loving, best furry friend in you! Enjoy your well earned day of celebrity, sweet one, celebrating with your wheeker mate, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious piggy Banana, and to your piggy pal, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Banana

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have earned being the favorite by never biting and climbing on your person.
    The races sound like fun. My piggies just race around the cage.
    Celebrate your very special day.

You're adorable Banana!!! It sounds like you're a fast little piggy!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Awww, Banana is a Rock Star! Loved seein' her sweet self as POTD today!