Thread: Meela and her Sisters.

Meela and her Sisters.

How lucky you are Meela in that you found a Guardian who fell in love with you all right away , and gave you all a wonderful FurrEver Home where you can all grow up together.
    You are such a sweet Cat , and we bet that your sisters are just as sweet,

WE are thanking you for taking the time to give these wonderful Kittens a secure home for life, we wish we could meet and become fast friends.

WE are all sending Our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWI ES For Meela and her Sisters Our Newest Little Cats of the Future and Our New Friends and Our Newest Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Meela, it looks like someone marked you with a Sharpie on your nose! You are such a sweet cat.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dearest Meela, what an adorable young lady you are, with that so-soft-looking white fur with just a few black accents, and that sweet, sweet face with the cute little two-tone nosie and the pretty eyes turning to the grown-up shade of yellow. How good it is that your family rescued you and your two sisters and you are all enjoying the indoor life together in your wonderful Furrrever home! And how good that you comforted your special friend when his/her beloved pet hedgehog died in her/his arms.

And what a great collection of photos you have shared with us here, thank you! I love you and your sisters as kittens in that last one.. and in the second one, isn't that the end of a sister's paw and just the very tip of her nose showing at the lower left edge? You are all so sweet and cute in them. I wish I could reach through the screen and pet you all! Oh, well, since I can't, I am sure your loving family members will pet you all for me .

You have a delightful Purrrsonality too, don't you! You are full of energy and give your humans lots of smiles. You are the Princess, adorable, funny, beautiful, sassy, and talkative. What a wonderful love-filled home you and your sisters and all your family share!

Congratulations, darling Meela, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your sisters and your humans and your hedgehog Angel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Meela and your sisters, what precious kittens you were! And Meela peeking out from the clothes dryer, what a gorgeous big girl you are! Your people helped all of you when you were very sick little kittens, and gave you a wonderful, safe forever home! Now you are a princess as it should be! Talkative, beautiful and adorable - perfect! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Meela and your kitty sisters!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Meela, you and your sisters are so beautiful. Kudos to your humans for rescuing you. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Meela what an adorable girl you are!!!

I love your smudgy nose!! What fun it must be to have you and your sisters for friends!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Meela, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what a great happy story about how they came to you.seems like it was meant to be.
    so glad these three beautiful kitty sisters are home!

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Hello again Meela. I came back to say that I would like to meet your sisters. Tell you purrents. Have a great day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Belated congratulations to you sweet Meela on being COTD. What a charming and special little girl you are! How wonderful that you and your sisters were found and rescued by a wonderful family and now share their loving home.

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom and that your darling sisters helped you celebrate. And I'm sure your little hedgehog sibling is looking down from the Rainbow Bridge and is very happy for you! Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.