Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More pics of Belle

More pics of Belle

First night in RI, I took the dogs for a long walk around the neighborhood. I wanted to help Belle burn off some nervous energy so she would sleep over night. We returned home, I did a few chores and glanced in the family room to see this -- all the girls on the sofa.

From left, Tasha, Riley, Belle

Belle on the big bed

More to come.

Belle has been to Bridgham Farm for walkies twice already! These photos aren't posed, I was trying to get a picture to show how much smaller she is than the other 3.

Notice her tail is now UP! Not down and tucked between her legs. She was feeling much calmer.

This is Willy on her left and Riley on her right.

Belle and Riley

My efforts to get all 4 didn't work out too well, lol. Tasha Willy Belle Riley.

Front: Tasha n Willy. Rear: Belle n Riley.

That's all.

Yay, Belle! I am so glad you got to visit the farm and go for a summer time walk! You walked in between the others, good girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

No doubt you are thrilled with her progress (I am)! She is fitting in, isn't she? She must have had a miserable life at some point. She sure is cute and I like her name.

Thanks for looking, Elyse and Kay.

Yes, from what I can piece together, Belle's first home, where she lived for 2 years, is where she had a difficult time. The next 4 years with the family I met were good. And in placing her, those folks knew they wanted a home with no children, for her, and they liked that she was going in to a "pack." LOL

Today -- day 4 -- Belle is completely different and so calm and relaxed!

Awesome the way she is fitting in like she's been there all her life. All those little whites look like a bunch of little lambs, really a sight to see them all together that way. None of them seem to have any "nervous energy" the way they're sprawled out on the sofa... boy they sure lead the life of Riley Thanks again for the pictures.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Oh my goodness...beautiful! beautiful! beautiful! and beautiful! They are all so cute and look like they belong together. It's so wonderful that your other babies are accepting Belle so well! I love the pictures, especially the one on the couch with all of them. Belle has found a super furrever home!

Thanks so much for looking, both of you.

I showed this picture to a friend and she said the exact same thing I did when I first saw it: "Belle, look over here!" I'm very glad Belle is doing so well in your care!

Tasha and Willy closest to the camera, Riley is behind Willy and Belle is looking to her right.
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 08-21-2014 at 08:42 PM.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

LOL thanks, Elyse. Belle was still so new to us at that point, she was not focusing on any one thing.

NOW, she is totally bonded to me. She keeps me in sight at all times, and listens to me talking to her! She even takes Willy's spot now and then, which makes him so upset he whines and sulks ha ha. Then he realizes she is so small he can still fit in too and he does!

Blog Entries
    Belle is a lot smaller then the other fluffs. Is she still really a young dog that she is maybe smaller, still growing?

The Fluffs all look so happy out on the trail. Belle is fitting right in.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Belle is age 5.5 years, so she is full sized. She is proportioned well, balanced and healthy. Just a small bichon. I have a friend with 2 small bichons, so not an issue.

They are all so cute! So happy Belle is fitting in.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thanks!

Hi, four Fluffs and hello, kitties and fish! How was your weekend? Sending lovies and hugs!

Your admiring fan,
    Elyse