Thread: New Dog Bed

New Dog Bed

Picked up this new dog bed last week. Initially, Riley claimed it and no one was allowed to use it for 3 days!

That is Tasha on the sofa and Willy on the recliner.

More photos to come.

Tasha

Riley getting more comfortable.

AAAahhhh, that's better!

Tasha again.

Peek a boo

We returned this past Monday with Belle as a part of our family. She took to the new bed immediately -- it is soft, big and filled with poly n cedar. But she did not approve of me aiming the camera at her and had to get up and move (this was less than 24 hours since she joined us, and less then 3 hours in the RI home).

That's all.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I had a blue plaid one like that years ago when I had my Lhasas. It got pretty thread bare so was replaced with a very soft and plushy one that Myndi and Sparky loved. That one has been handed down to Wolfy, and he loves it too - along with the cats.

Your Fluffs never cease to amaze me - you can bring in a new member to the flock,, and there are never any battles. They seem to accept it as a given, and that is just the way life is. I wonder - is that a Bichon trait, or are you just lucky that they are so accepting of one another?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

How funny - she will soon get used to the pupparazzi!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Your Fluffs never cease to amaze me - you can bring in a new member to the flock,, and there are never any battles. They seem to accept it as a given, and that is just the way life is. I wonder - is that a Bichon trait, or are you just lucky that they are so accepting of one another?
    Definitely a bichon trait. And there ARE exceptions - Tony pup was an exception, he and Willy had many terrible fights. So I knew Willy was not going to tolerate another male.

This bed has been tested and approved by the Fluffs! Yay! Enjoy your new bed, sweeties!

p.s., how long will Belle need to keep her leash on? Is she okay with having it? I'm sure it will come off when she has settled in more.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Belle is really quite calm and relaxed today, Day 4. I've taken the leash off, though she still have the walkeez harness on. She is still very nervous when I touch her, so having the harness makes it easier on her, and easier on my ears (she squeals LOUDLY when touched).