Thread: Willow the Wonderful.

Willow the Wonderful.

YOu are sucxha Big Happy Cat Willow, we have a Maine Coon Kitten and a Maine Coon Mix , Sydney ChristinOfur and Mickey Fluffy Tail respectivley.
    They are such Big Warm Cats , Sydney ChristinOfur is bigger than most of my adult Cats and growing , she eats quite well.

You and your brother are so peaceful when you are asleep , but we bet that you can cause a ruckus when you decide to cut loose and race around like Crazy Cats.
    We just love your video!!!

We are all sending Our Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cats of the Day Willow and Her Brother, Our Newest Friends.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Willow

Willow is absolutely gorgeous!

Hello Willow, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a beauty you are! I enjoyed reading about you, seeing your lovely photos, and watching the videos. No doubt you are very loved and have a wonderful home. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

I love the pics and videos! In the second video, she looks so relaxed as she rolls over with her tummy in the air. I hope she likes tummy rubs!

Happy Cat of the Day, gorgeous Willow. I hope you get even more spoiled today.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dearest Willow, what an utterly gorgeous young Maine Coon lady you are! Your nice long fluffy fur is in such beautiful colors! And just look at that huge, HUGE flooooofy tail! And such a sweet face you have, with so many different expressions shown in your photo gallery. Don't you just look like you're not just the Princess but the Queen of your realm! I wish I could reach through the screen to Waltham to pet Your Royal Highness if you would grant me this favor. But even though I can't, I know your dear Meowmie is giving you lots of pets for me .

Your first picture shows another kitty sprawled out on the bed behind you.. is that Grayson? And is that a mirror in the background showing your Meowmie and yet another cat, even two? It's also nice to see what a flexible yogi you are, on the floor and on the top shelf of your high-rise. And then there's the middle picture which looks like you much younger but with the long, LOOOOOONG white whiskers and ear tufts. You're adorable!

And what a great Purrrsonality you have, too! You love to play, especially with your plastic spring toys and track ball toy, and to watch the birds and squirrels outdoors. In the evenings you sit on Meowmie's lap, rub your head into her hand, and snuggle with her. You and she and your whole family all love each other very much, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Willow, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Grayson and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

Last edited by phesina; 08-13-2014 at 03:56 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

My sweet Willow

Willow's "meowmie" here. Phesina, yes, you're right that the other cat in the photo is Grayson (who hopefully will be Cat of the Day soon), in his favorite position (on his back with his legs spread). And that's me in the mirror. No other kitties, though.

I forgot to mention that she's a little thief. When we got her, the breeder told us that no sock was safe. Well, she graduated to underwear, hats and gloves. But she's gone even further now. If my husband leaves his pack open, she steals his (not inexpensive) earbuds!

Thank you, everyone, for your wonderful comments about Willow! She's my very special girl!

Congratulations to you dear Willow on being COTD. What a gorgeous girl you are! Such a lovely coat and beautiful amber eyes. We loved reading about you, seeing your photos and watching your videos. I see from your Meowmie's post, you are a little thief You're still a cutie!

Hope you are enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom. Hopefully, Grayson is helping you to celebrate and we look forward to seeing him as COTD some day soon. In the meantime, you get bragging rights

Best wishes to you and your wonderful family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Willow what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

It was a real treat to meet you and see your wonderful pictures. You are like a happy ray of sunshine!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Willow, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gorgeous Willow and Grayson!

Hello, beautiful Willow and hello, Grayson! What beautiful, fluffy, floofy kitties you are!

Willow, you are such a busy girl! Watching the squirrels and birds outdoors, playing with your spring toys or your track ball. Then it is time to pause for some quiet time - and maybe a photo opportunity - on your cat tower or on the bed. I won't tell anybody you're a sock thief (ssshh)!

I am sending more gentle petting, snuggles and lovies to beautiful Willow and Grayson! Happy Cat of the Day, sweeties!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Willow.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a beauty! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!