Thread: Binkie

Binkie

You stole my heart with that first photo and the rest finished. You look like a sweetie.

Beautiful!

I have Binkie's twin in the male model. Lovely mask and saddle. Ours is Cooper - he was rescued at a men's shelter named Y-Haven. The men couldn't keep him due to the no pets policy. They had named him Ritchie (as in Ritchie Havens). When I 1st went in to look at him, he playfully attacked me and we have be buddies ever since.
    You are lucky Binkie is beautiful and sounds like a great friend!

:
    You certainly have had a horrible start in life , Binkie but now you have your Furr Ever Home ,, and a Guardian who was willing to spend the money to pay your Vet Bills as they could see the Great Cat you would be with care.

We just love meeting you and are praying that there is a pile of treats for you.

We are sending our Best Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day Binkie the Bold!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

After such a horrible start to life, you deserve all the spoiling a cat can take. Kudos to the Cat Sanctuary for healing you and your family for spoiling you. Someday I will build a catio for mine.

Congratulation on being named Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Dearest Binkie, what a gorgeous, adorable little Tuxedo girl you are! I am so sorry, horrified to learn of your awful start in life. We are so grateful and glad that you were rescued by those wonderful Cat Sanctuary people and then adopted by your loving and beloved Furrrever family.

You are so pretty with that so-soft-looking Tuxie-colored fur and that sweet, sweet face with the cute two-tone nosie and the white whiskers and the lovely pale-green-yellow (depending on the light) eyes, with that look of so much joy and gratitude and wonder at the excellent Furrrever home and life you have now! Well, I just wish I could reach through the screen to South Glamorgan, UK to pet you gently and rub you under your chin. Since I can't, though, I know your loving and beloved family members will give you plenty of pets and chin-rubs for me .

You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you! They wisely keep you from roaming loose outdoors and have even built you your own catio so you can safely enjoy the outdoors! You also love your box full of cushions and blankets and your own big cushion on the settee. They have spoiled you rotten, and they (and you) wouldn't have it any other way! What a delightful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Binkie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovely Binkie

Sweetheart, you certainly did have your troubles early on, but it is wonderful that you have had so much love and are doing fine how. Much paw applause to your family for caring so much. God bless you, sweet Binkie! Live long and be happy! Because every cat should be a "happy cat."

Binkie

Sweetie, you have gone through so much in your young life, I am so sorry! However, you have a wonderful home now with folks who care so much for you, so I am thrilled you had such a happy ending. Happy COTD, Binkie.

Awww, Binkie! What a gorgeous tuxie girl you are! Your life had a rough start, but you were helped back to good health and then went to your furrrrrever home!

I agree completely with my friend Phesina- you have such a sweet face, with your cute nose and long whiskers! Your people have made you a catio so you can enjoy the outdoors, how wonderful! You have your own cushion on the settee, and your box fitted out with blankets and cushions. Purr-fect!

Could you please allow your people to gently pet you for me today, lovely Binkie girl! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Brave, beautiful Binkie!

Hi Binkie! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a gorgeous girl you are, Binkie! Love your Tuxie coat and coloring, and oh, those HUGE, round, amber eyes of yours could melt the hardest of hearts! You truly are an earthly angel, Binkie, one incredibly brave and courageous fighter, a true survivor!!! I shudder just reading of all the horrific physical injuries you sustained, and shed tears thinking of your babies who were lost! And yet, you somehow managed to beat the odds, finding the strength to overcome such unspeakable injuries, ultimately finding your way to the caring and loving forever home you so rightly deserve! Great thanks to the Cat Sanctuary for saving you, and to your family, for opening up their home and hearts to such a deserving kitty! You're one amazing girl, Binkie, and your rags to riches story an inspiration to us all! What a precious gift your family was given the day they adopted you, sweetheart! You're one in a million, and so very worthy of your Cat of the Day, EVERY day, honors! Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Binkie! XO X XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling Binkie, you are a gem and such a trooper to have overcome all your ailments and now be loved and our precious COTD! One of my kitties suffered a crush injury to her tail and most of it had to be amputated (our friend called her stubby but we disapproved as she is still gorgeous like you are) and she's fine and doing well. Happy COTD and enjoy many more years with your devoted guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Beau the Bodacious Kitten

Beau, you are such a Wonder Kitten and we know that you are going to grow to be a Big Happy Wonder Cat soon when you get your growth.
    You are such a dear Cat , and we nearly can bet that you are a typical Kitten , a dervish at one moment, and snoozing the next.

We are so glad to make your aquaintance Beau , and make you are our New Friend!!!

We are all sending Our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day Beau the Beautiful.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Binkie

I would like to thank you all so much for the most beautiful and heartwarming comments on our beautiful cat binkie, it literally brought tears to my eyes, I am so happy that there are beautiful people out there who had such loving words for binkie, so a huge thank you to everyone who commented and binkie says a huge meow to you all and agreed with you all about how beautiful she is,lol.
    And I would like to say congratulations on every cat who is COTD, because you all are such beautiful cats.thank you all again xxxx

Belated congratulations to you dearest Binkie on being a most special COTD. What a beautiful girl you are. Your story brought tears to our eyes. Thank goodness you were rescued and now have the loving home and family which you so deserve. Given such a rough start to your life, it is wonderful to hear that you are "spoilt rotten" now. Such a precious little gal as yourself should be treasured and spoiled every day

We hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Hopefully, you got to enjoy some time on your private catio and got lots of extra loves and cuddles. Best wishes to you and your wonderful family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.