Thread: Angel Canela

Angel Canela

Congratulations, Canela, on being DOTD. You certainly deserve the honor after all you had been through (a past that was heart-breaking). Your devoted human rescuer certainly deserves a humanitarian award! You will NEVER be forgotten and will certainly be an inspiration for any human or pet who is in a dire situation. Love to you, Angel Canela! XOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Canela, what a beautiful dog you are and what a beautiful angel indeed! You have shown so much love and taught so much wisdom to your loving and beloved humans in your short time on earth. Now you are a glorious Angel, healed and healthy and romping through the grass by the Rainbow Bridge, where you will welcome your dear humans Home.. One Fine Day..

God bless you, Canela Angel, and all who love you so very much.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Canela

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    After all you have been through, you deserve the honor.
    I'm sure you are at "Rainbow Bridge" waiting for the family who truly loved you.
    No more pain or suffering for such a beautiful pup.

Fur Angel Canela~

Dearest Canela, beautiful angel girl. Congratulations on being crowned our extra special, Sunday honoree, sweetheart, and how deserving you are. Your fighting spirit and your will to survive in the face of such daunting challenges, your family's incredible devotion and heroic efforts to heal you and bring you home, are an inspiration to us all.

To think you were taken from your forever family so tragically, long before your time, breaks my heart. But while your time on this earth was far too brief, the impact you had on your human's life is immeasurable, the pawprints you left on heart, indelible. What a priceless gift she was given in you, Canela, and though her heart aches for now, as Phesina has said, one fine day you will be together again!

I hope seeing you being remembered here so lovingly today gives your human a small measure of comfort and puts a smile on her face. You both are heroes in my book! You were an angel in life, Canela, and now your halo shines ever so brightly at the Rainbow Bridge! Romp there, healthy and whole once more, and send down your love to your family. They miss you so very much. God bless you, Canela, and your family too! XO XO O

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a sad story Canela. You were saved only to become an angel much too soon.

I hope you being DOTD makes this a special day for your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Your story just broke my heart. RIP dear Canela

I really am so sorry for the loss of the little Angel <3