Thread: Stunning Miriam London (and Sister Sarah)

Stunning Miriam London (and Sister Sarah)

Oh, dearest Miriam, you and your sister Sarah are such beautiful Cornish Rex angels! You are gorgeous, both of you, with your curly Cornish Rex Seal Point fur that looks like it would be so delightful to run my fingers through! And your huge pale-blue eyes are just lovely, full of so much sweetness and love. What a great collection of photos you have posted here, and thank you for sharing them with us. You are both stunning to behold, and your love for each other and for your world just shines through in all of them. I wish I could reach.. well, all the way to the Rainbow Bridge to pet you both! But since I can't, I know you are receiving loads of pets from the other Angels from me .

And what wonderful Purrrsonalities you both have! You taught your loving and beloved Purrrson so much about the joy of cat companionship. You made him/her smile with your antics and games and were her/his rock through harder times. You both lived very long earth-lives with him/her and now are glorious Angels, awaiting the day you will welcome her/him Home. Love is eternal, and you are all together always. Please send some purrs down to his/her heart to remind her of this and to suggest sharing the love onward again with another kitty or two!

Congratulations, darling Miriam and Sarah Angels, on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration along with all the Angels, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite heavenly games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-10-2014 at 08:32 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

Miriam and Sarah

What an absolutely beautiful, breathtaking story of your two girls. You had them both for almost 20 years. That is wonderful! They are up in kitty Heaven now, watching over you. I do hope you get another pair of kittens/cats. They won't replace Miriam and Sarah, but they will keep you occupied and help your heart to heal. Please go to a shelter and adopt a couple (or even 3) that desperately need a home. There are millions of cats sitting in cages in shelters, just waiting for someone like you to walk thru the door. Thank you for sharing your story. Best of luck to you and whatever new kitties you adopt. God Bless

Angel Miriam

Your angels have gone back to heaven, having done all a body can on earth, having been there by your side as long as they were physically able. Rest in peace angel Miriam. Nothing can possibly take the place of such a true love, but fortunately other angels are waiting in the wings for you and will be there when you are ready. My beloved angel kitty passed on this year and I have since adopted a new kitty who could never hope to fill the paws of the one who preceded him but is still a great comfort.

Beautiful Miriam and Sarah, what a wonderful story is yours! Miriam was my Mother's name. I wonder which of you would thoughtfully put the mousie in your devoted guardian's suitcase . . . had to chuckle at that . . . as if you would ever be forgotten, dear girls. May you enjoy being reunited at RB and celebrate your COTD honour together, precious ones!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

You were a beauty Miriam! I hope you being COTD makes this a special day for your person.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Fur Angels Miriam London and sister Sarah~

Congratulations dear, precious, beautiful Miriam London and Sarah, our extra special and most deserving, Sunday honorees.

Your humans loving tribute, your utterly heart melting, precious photos, have me awash in tears. How blessed your human was, having known your unconditional love and devotion those incredible, near 20 years!!! As tulips-mom has said, with your physical bodies tiring, and your earthly work done, it was time for you to take your rightful place at the Rainbow Bridge, that warm and beautiful place where you both will patiently wait for that happy day when you and your human are together again! Until then, send down your love to her...She misses you both so very much. And while no kitty can ever replace you two, hopefully one day she will be able to open up her home and heart to another deserving kitty, or two! She has so much love to give! God bless you, beautiful Miriam Londo and Sarah, Cats of a Lifetime! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Miriam.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a lovely tribute you wrote regarding Miriam and Sarah. From the article I can see that they were indeed special girls--smart, loving, sweet. I enjoyed seeing all the photos of them so sleek and pretty. I'm sorry they're no longer with you; I believe you will see them again one day. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Congratulations to you dearest Miriam on being our most special angel COTD. What a beautiful girl you were (as was your sister Sarah too). We loved reading your story and seeing your beautiful photos. You and Sarah were very lucky to have such a loving home, and your family was certainly blessed to have both of you. I know your Purrson misses you both so very much. I'm sure you and Sarah were looking down from the Rainbow Bridge with love and that all our beloved fur angels helped you celebrate today. The love you and Sarah shared with your special Purrson will keep you connected forever and you will all see each other again some day.

Beautiful dear Miriam

Miriam and of course your dear Sister too, Sarah, you two were such little treasures.

RIP to you dear Angel kitties and hugs to your Owner for all the Love you two gave

HUGS

Wow , this is a rare day that we get to make two friends at once.
    You are simply a great pair of Cat Ladies.

WE are certainly pleased to meet you , you are Wonder Cats.

We are sending a Stereo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW To Our Newest Cats of the Day Miriam and Sarah.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Miriam

I am so sorry your friends are gone; I lost my Seal Point Siamese boy in May, 2013; he was 18 yrs, 1 month, so I know how important long term cat relationships can be. You did your best for them for a long time; never think you didn't do enough to show your love to them. Take care, and I hope you get a new friend or two when you think the time is right.