Thread: ~Slytherin~

~Slytherin~

You're a good looking boy Slytherin!!! It's nice to see you enjoying the outside!

Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a handsome snake you are! And as a huge Harry Potter fan, I approve of your name. Congrats on being POTD, Slytherin!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I love your name, Slytherin! When I had a corn snake years ago I wasn't so creative . . . his name was just Sly. You are beautiful and hope you have many years with your devoted guardian exploring the great outdoors!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi Slytheirn! (LOVE your name!) Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful boy, and to all of your assorted reptile sibbies, too! What a BIG, happy reptile family you are a part of, and it all started with YOU!

Your human's love for you jumps off of the page, with each love filled word of her/his heartfelt tribute! And it's no wonder she loves you so very much! You're not only beautiful on the outside, but in spirit as well! If any snake could turn a non-believer into a snake admirer, if not lover, it's your charming self! What a wonderful best friend your human has in you, Slytherin! You're amazing!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day, enjoying lots of outdoor time, celebrating to the max with your human, all of your reptile sibs, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it!!! Lots of love to you, beautiful Slytherin! Long and happy life to you! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~