Hey kitty pals,
Something awful happened and I hope you'll give me some advice. Yesterday Meowmie went on a cleaning binge. Soncat explained that she does that from time to time and all we can do is wait for her to run out of steam. Here's what happened - there was a clog in the vakoom cleaner hose and while clearing it out Meowmie said there was enough of me in there to make another me. How scary is that?!? Anyway, after that she started using the vakoom on the ceilings, on the walls, and on the floor. This is where the unthinkable happened, it ate my little green mousie!!! Meowmie looked in the part where the icky stuff goes and in the pipe thing that goes on the hose thing. No little green mousie. Meowmie said she thinks he's in the hose thing but she doesn't know how to get him out. We can't see inside the hose thing so we don't know for sure that he's in there. She tried using a broom stick but it won't go in.
Does your Meowmie use a vakoom too? Did it ever eat your toys? How did your toys get out? Do any of you have any idea about how we can rescue him from that hose thing? I'll be done with kitty law school soon and plan to do something about vakooms, they are dangerous and way too noisy. Thank you for any thoughts you have to share.

Your bud,
Amigo