Thread: Need your thoughts fellow kitties

Need your thoughts fellow kitties

Hey kitty pals,
    Something awful happened and I hope you'll give me some advice. Yesterday Meowmie went on a cleaning binge. Soncat explained that she does that from time to time and all we can do is wait for her to run out of steam. Here's what happened - there was a clog in the vakoom cleaner hose and while clearing it out Meowmie said there was enough of me in there to make another me. How scary is that?!? Anyway, after that she started using the vakoom on the ceilings, on the walls, and on the floor. This is where the unthinkable happened, it ate my little green mousie!!! Meowmie looked in the part where the icky stuff goes and in the pipe thing that goes on the hose thing. No little green mousie. Meowmie said she thinks he's in the hose thing but she doesn't know how to get him out. We can't see inside the hose thing so we don't know for sure that he's in there. She tried using a broom stick but it won't go in.
    Does your Meowmie use a vakoom too? Did it ever eat your toys? How did your toys get out? Do any of you have any idea about how we can rescue him from that hose thing? I'll be done with kitty law school soon and plan to do something about vakooms, they are dangerous and way too noisy. Thank you for any thoughts you have to share.

Your bud,
    Amigo
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Aww, I am not a kitty,but maybe I can help! How long is the hose thingy? Maybe she could straighten out a wire coat hanger but leave a "hook" on one end and get to him that way? Does the hose part detach on both ends from the main body of that monster?
    I've Been Frosted

Maybe she could close the bathtub drain and run water through the hose. If your mousie is in there, he may get wet, but he will be all right.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh Amigo! Have Meowmie get a piece of string longer than the hose thing.
    Have Meowmie get a metal nut thingy that's smaller than the end of the hose thing.
    Tell Meowmie to tie the string to the nut, hold onto the string and drop the nut into the hose thing and grab the string where it comes out of the hose thing. That's how far down your mousie might be. Konnect the end of the hosethingy that's farther away from mousie and turn on the vakoom to blow. Maybe you'll see mousie again.

Mom said can she run the air backwards in the vakum?
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Mom is always running the hose backwards on our vacuums.

Mom also has two claw pickup tools. These are neat. Don't buy an expensive one online. She found hers at a dollar store. She remembered that her mother had one.

Mr. Spunky
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Dear Amigo: Boy, do I feel your pain. Every time Meowmie had that scary vakuum out alot of my toys would mysteriously disappear. I couldn't figure it out until I read your post. That's it! That suction thingy was taking them all away. It's too late now and up here we have all the toys we need and none of them disappear.

My suggestion??? Look at Meowmie with sad eyes and she will run out and get you some new ones.

Signed
    Merlin
    Rainbow Bridge
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Dear Amigo! Were your meowmie and Soncat able to get your mousie out of the vakoom?

Cassie used to hate the vakoom. She would stay in the room until I turned it on, and then she would hide. I would say out loud, "Bye bye, vakoom" and put it away, and then go on to do something else. Eventually she would come back in the room. I think she didn't like the noise.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

We know what you mean Amigo, but it is no fun in a messy house and it is so much nicer when Dad is done. He sweeps which is much quieter!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS