Thread: Alice!!!

Alice!!!

You're adorable Alice!!! Good for you winning the shows!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and your person have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Alice

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Tell your Mom, you are a pet. When you grow up, you will be a very LARGE pet.
    I like the little black under your one eye. It looks like a tear. Hope it is a tear of
    joy for having such a wonderful home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Alice is spectacular as sooo cute! You are both so young and adorable, hope you enjoy today and every other day too! Loved seeing your Alice as POTD!

Alice what a beauty you are!!!

I am not surprised that you win shows with your sweet face!!! You are a girl after my own heart because I love mint cookies too!!! I love the pictures of you and your proud girl!!! Please thank her for sharing you with us and brightening my day!!!

Congratulations, sweet Alice, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Alice!

Hi Alice! Happy Pet of the Day!

You and your devoted mom, better together! Yes, no doubt about it, you are a cow, and a very beautiful Holstein cow at that! But you're so much more than "just that," Alice! You're a pet, a best friend, a teammate, a beloved member of your family! How beautiful you are, Alice, inside and out, and how lucky you and your young lady are, having one another to love on and lean on, in good times and bad, best friends for life! Oh, you also just happen to be a "show cow," a celebrity, a super star, to boot!

Thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming story and heart melting pics with us, sweetheart! Meeting you sure did put a smile on my face! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, beautiful Alice, and every minute of your enchanted, love filled life! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Amazing Alice!

Congratulations, Alice, on being POTD! Most people don't realize that ALL animals have individual personalities and you certainly prove that! You don't need to win any contests to prove that you are perfect already! Enjoy your special honor with your best friend/devoted human mommy! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net