Thread: Adorable Awesome Alice!

Adorable Awesome Alice!

Dearest Alice, what a stunning Sphynx lady you are! You have that gorgeous wrinkled skin that shows up different colors in different lights. And what a sweet face you have, with those pale yellow-green eyes full of so much fun. You look like you are smiling that special smile that only cats can do!

I love your photos! You in your fleece jacket and then your furry muff, and you posing all so tall and stately in the sunlight. And who is your kitty buddy you are cuddling with there? Do you have a Sphynx roommate?

You don't have hair, so you don't have any whiskers either, it looks like! How do you find your way around in the dark? You look like you would be so soft to the touch, and I would love to be able to reach through the screen and across the ocean to Stockholm to pet you. Well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

You are not just adorable to view, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too! You are super cuddly and affectionate, rubbing against faces and sleeping right next to your dear Purrrson and purring each night. You are full of fun and energy too and love to play fetch, which you taught yourself how to play. You even have your own website and give advice to other kitties the world around! You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Alice, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your kitty pal and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-04-2014 at 05:24 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being a fairly unique COTD, Alice.

As to perpetually looking pissed off, (using the words from the write up) if I was a hairless cat in Sweden I'd probably look irritated on a constant basis as well.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Alice, you sound like an extra special kitty. PURRsonality is the most important thing in any relationship, right?? I particularly like you in the last photo wearing a coat with a fur collar. And the photo that shows off your gorgeous green eyes is wonderful too. You can sit on my lap any time.

Alice, your grumpy mug could give Grumpy Cat a run for his money! It sounds like you're just as sweet as he is too! How many kitties would sit patiently for a ten hour plane ride?! I love your beautiful green eyes! Congratulations on being CoTD!!

Blog Entries
    I loved every picture of Alice today, what a little sweetheart! Musta looked at 'em at least 12 times! Hope she had the best day, just love her!

Hello Alice, it's a pleasure to meet you. What an unusual but pretty girl you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Hello Alice! I enjoyed meeting you as COTD and looking at your website. I learned lots and was especially impressed that you speak such excellent English in your videos!

Greetings and congratulations to Alice in Stockholm...

Congratulations to you dear Alice on being a most special COTD. What a charming lady you are. We enjoyed reading about you and seeing all your photos.

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with good health and happiness for many years to come. ❤️❤️

You are just full of charm Alice and you are truly a one of a kind Cat. I once had the pleasure of riding to a Cat Show with three Sphnx Cats and two of them won ribbons.

They were such warm loving Cats , that I wish I could have taken one home to fit in with the Found Hotel Cat Piles!!!!

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For Our New Exotic Friend Alice the Awesome , Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS