Thread: Starling

Starling

Oh Starling, I gasped when I read about that breeder wanting to drown you. someone needs to report that man. Personally, I think he's the one that should be drowned. I''m glad your person found you and that you two are able to help each other. A Very happy DOTD!!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

You're a beauty Star!!! I agree, that so called breeder should be reported!

Look how well you've turned out at such a young age! Congrats on being DOTD!

I hope this is a special day for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gorgeous!

Wow--Star is absolutely beautiful! Those eyes could melt the coldest heart, an indication that the breeder that was going to drown her has none at all. I'm so happy you found each other. : )

Star

You are a sweetheart.
    Your mom really loves you. You have a special tag with your name on it.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I love the puppy pictures where you have little white pieces all over you.
    Star, you must have rolled in something.
    You are growing up to be beautiful.

Hello Star, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a beautiful sweet pup you are! You sure look good to me; you're special. You remind me of my Annie dog who I think is part lab/retriever. Somebody threw her away and she came to our house and she is a great dog. Back to you, it's wonderful that your human saved you and in a way you're saving her lots of wear and tear on her back because you fetch things she needs. As for the original owner who was going to kill you, he is cruel. No doubt you will become an excellent therapy dog and many people will benefit from your talents. I hope you have a long happy healthy life with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Starling is such a beauty! What a sweety, and she helps you out too! So very glad you saved her and that she is our beautiful DOTD. All the very best to the both of you in all the coming years! Just can't help sayin', I wonder why you had to pay twice the price for a dog that this freakin' creep was gonna murder anyhow eh? Sounds like he's damaged on more than a few levels.

Oh, beautiful Star! What an adorable puppy you were and what a wonderful big girl you are! I would like to give you a huge hug! One look from your kind eyes and I would be happy to do whatever you like Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Star!

Happy Dog of the Day, beautiful Star! What a precious puppy you were, and what a gorgeous big girl you've grown up to be! How anyone could even consider drowning a beautiful, defenseless animal is beyond comprehension! That evil "man" needs to be reported, indeed!

But blessedly, your mom found her way to you in the knick of time, and in the end, you wound up rescuing her as much as she did you! A higher power no doubt, was at work that fateful day, bringing two souls in need, together! What a happy, love filled life awaits you, Star, and I have no doubt your "star" is going to shine ever so brightly in your selfless therapy work, you bringing so much comfort and happiness to those in need with your unconditional love! Talk about paying it forward! I just recently lost my best friend, my beloved 16 yr. old yellow Lab, Star. She truly was one extra special girl, and like her, I just know you and your mom will be making countless cherished memories over the years to come, just as she and I did! How lucky you two are to have one another, best friends and soul mates for life!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, celebrating with your proud mommy, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Star! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by opschick View Post
    Oh Starling, I gasped when I read about that breeder wanting to drown you. someone needs to report that man. Personally, I think he's the one that should be drowned. I''m glad your person found you and that you two are able to help each other. A Very happy DOTD!!!
    I agree with you! I hope someone has done something about this cruel jerk and thank goodness you rescued this beautiful dog. If the man you got Star from is still around you should report him - even if it is anonymously... Please.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Starling, you sure are quite the Star. And Bless your owner for getting you. You two will be for each other and you are gorgeous girl

Starling

Starling, your name is so appropriate as you are indeed a Star! How blessed both you and your mistress are to have each other. You can care for each other and give each other the love you both deserve. It makes me happy to read your story; your story that could have ended so tragically, but instead has the most happy of endings.

Starling

I do not want to meet the person who could have drowned this beautiful pup for any reason whatsoever, especially for the reason of not conforming to some kind of coloration expectation. Starling, you are beautiful. Congratulations on being our very worthy Dog Of The Day.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Superstar Starling!

Congratulations, Adorable Starling, for being DOTD! Your devoted, compassionate human rescuer certainly deserves a humanitarian award! You were saved from an evil, despicable breeder and we hope that low-life is put out of business forever. Enjoy your special honor today and celebrate your wonderful life! You're PRECIOUS! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life, Cutie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net