Thread: Blueberry James

Blueberry James

Well, I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of seeing a hairless dog, other than a Chinese Crested.
    I might need to look into this breed when it's time for another dog. I'd love to go from Aussie's (too much hair) to a cutie like Blueberry.
    It looks like he has so much fun with his family.

Congrats on being DOTD!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Blog Entries
    Blueberry James is an enchanting DOTD! Does he need to wear sunscreen? He much be so much fun to have around, all his pictures are wonderful! Loved seein' ya today darling Blueberry, hope you have a great day! xoxo

Blueberry James

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are a very handsome boy.
    Don't let your feelings get hurt, you are too smart for that.
    Any dog that doesn't need to be on a leash, is VERY smart.
    Enjoy your special day.

Hello, Blueberry! I have never met an American hairless Terrier before. You look very nice in your life jacket, and in your vest! I was wondering the same thing as mon, does your skin need special care in the sun? It looks like you are having a lot of fun on the water in these pictures! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Blueberry James

Hi Blueberry James! Happy Dog of the Day! What an ADORABLE Hairless Terrier you are, Blueberry James! Love your photo album, seeing you in those fetching (very manly) outfits, you in your many modes, from adventurous outdoorsman to consummate cuddler! And it sure looks like you're a real water lover; my kind of guy! What fun you must have, paling around with Cheesey and your sister, and best pup pal Sis! But accompanying Daddy to work each day, motoring about on YOUR boat? Doesn't get much better than that!!! What an adventure packed, fun and love filled life you're leading, James, and equally blessed are your parents, having a sweet and loving best friend in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're in the midst of an extra special, fun filled summer day; enjoying a walk and a run in the park; a trip to Home Depot, hehe; playing with Cheesey, your sister and Sis; being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, adorable James, and to Cheesey and your sister too! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

B.j.

Wow.. what a lovely young man.. And due to the lack of all that fur most dogs sport around, you can see his manly figure.. GREAT conformation and muscle tone.. His cover photo looks as if he could be guarding the Great Pyramid.. Congratulations Blueberry James..

You're a cutie Blueberry!!! It looks like you love the water!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blueberry, You are absolutely beautiful! At first you didn't look real to me, more like a statue. I've never seen a dog like you before now. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!