Thread: Hooray for Rain!

Hooray for Rain!

That's my 'grandkitty' ! Congrats to Rain , a beautiful Cat of the Day !

Concatulations dearest Rain on being COTD. Congrats also for Gran.Black cats rule dearest, I am also owned by a black kitty called Shiela.

I love your name Rain!! A beautiful name for a beautiful cat !!!
    Have a great day today !!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Right down to the little white spot under her chin, Rain looks exactly like my dear old 17-year-old friend Shadow did when she was younger. It is to be hoped that Rain will also enjoy a long life, shared with her mutually adoring humans.

When I see Rain, it reminds me of the first time that I saw Ebony Beau Tubster 2 , the son of Ebony Beau Tubster who I was going to adopt, but he had to be PTS because of FIP.
    Both are lean and cute with amazing yellow eyes.

We just love you and My Panther , and my Black Cats from my youth Coal and my Black Porch Cats and all of Our Ebon Angels, and all of our Found Hotel Cats are sending their prayers to you Rain, our new Friend.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWING FOR YOU Rain , Our Newest Pal , and Our Newest Cat of the Day and Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Rain, what a stunning sleek ebony young lady you are! And what an adorable kitten you've been growing up from! And what a treat you are in your Purrrson's Christmas stocking! You are so pretty with that shiny black fur with the little white bits in the middle of your chest, and your lovely kitteny-blue eyes turning to grownup yellow-green eyes! You have just the sweetest look on your face in all your pictures. I wish I could reach through the screen to West Chester, PA to pet you.. but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And not only are you beautiful to behold, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too! Your great name is Purrrfect for you since you love water. You and your humans all love each other very much, don't you! You greet them at the door when they come home, you make them smile with your play antics such as catching toys high in the air and doing crazy flips, and then you're the most affectionate little purring cuddle monkey. Even if they scold you for doing something you shouldn't do, you just talk back and walk away, which makes them smile even more. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Rain, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and Grandma Dianne and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wow, the color of her eyes in the first pic...........amazing!!
    And I had to laugh at the last pic. Her expression is saying "ok, are you humans done with your shenanigans yet".
    Adorable!!

Congrats on being COTD!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Blog Entries
    Rain sure is a beautiful black cat! Her baby pictures are too cute, the one in the stocking, of course is killer! Have the best day, all of yous!

Gorgeous Rain, who would have thought from your gray kitten coat that you would turn into a ravishing black cat . . . simply beautiful you are, inside and out! Happy COTD and I am so glad that you are my Birthday cat, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Sweet Rain, you were an adorable small kitten and you are a very beautiful big girl! You are a busy girl, too - catching your toys, doing your crazy flips and talking back to your people Then it is time to snuggle and purr, I bet that is the best part! I would love to gently pet you, because your fur looks so soft! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Rain!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Rain what a beautiful surprise kitty you are!!!

Being a mom of 3 ebony kitties, I was very happy to see your sweet pictures. They brighened my day!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are being spoiled rotten on your special day today!!!

Congratulations, sweet Rain, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet and lovely Rain!

Hi Rain! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful, black beauty you are, Rain! "Rain," such a lovely, soothing name, and so befitting your homecoming, not to mention a water loving girl! And oh, how precious are your baby pic! Your humans never had a chance, hehe! And then there's that stocking pic! What a perfect addition to the family you are, Rain, and how lucky your family is to have a fukid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as FUN loving as you! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of celebrity, sweetheart, being treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Rain! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Rain.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Belated congratulations to you dear Rain on being COTD. What a stunningly beautiful girl you are. We loved reading about you and seeing your wonderful photos. The one of you in the Christmas stocking was especially cute :-)

So glad that you found such a wonderful family (and also to hear that your siblings found good homes). Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Rain says thank you all for the purrfectly delightful comments!