Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello to all

I'll pray for pneumonia too!

One thing at a time and keep your clothes on when you see that doc!

Much love, R.

Slick--- I myself don't know you personally but I can relate to what you are going through. Sending you good wishes that everyting will make a turnaround for the best. Sending prayers that everything will go bettter than good and hopefully you will look back on these hard times and know we all care so much----- from one Canadian to another...eh...
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Blog Entries
    I'm Canadian too eh? Sorry to hear about your health DARLING. You sound tough and sane. Oh, honey... I think you'll be just fine. Many prayers and lots of strength and love to you. Trust me, my huge family has been through SO much in the past few years, I cannot even believe it myself. Stay positive sweetheart and bless your heart!

Saying big prayers and sending much love.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    You are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Bobcat had the heart thing a few years ago. He had a pacemaker installed and is doing well. While his heart muscle is strong, his electrical system is shot and his heart would race sometimes and "forget" to beat other times. I hope treatments will make you all better soon.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Thank you all for your support. My point was not to generate sympathy, but you remind everyone to dance like no one is looking. Sing like no one hears you. Laugh until you pee your pants and your belly hurts. Don't waste a moment worrying over things you have no control over and surround yourself with those who love and support you and get rid of negativity.

That being said, I'm heading to the bar.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Blog Entries
    And, I'm heading to Las Vegs, gonna get all married up, no time like the present!

Blog Entries
    Amen sister!

Slick, I am sorry to read about what has been happening the past little while for you.

But people here are right, the afib is controllable via a pacemaker. So once things are straightened out it will be just fine.

Given the probability of cancer returning after 5 years and in EXACTLY the same spot, it would make more sense that it was the pneumonia. But we will all keep our fingers and paws crossed for you.

You beat this once before you can do it again! (And be thankful that you are in the Canadian healthcare system )

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    Thank you all for your support. My point was not to generate sympathy, but you remind everyone to dance like no one is looking. Sing like no one hears you. Laugh until you pee your pants and your belly hurts. Don't waste a moment worrying over things you have no control over and surround yourself with those who love and support you and get rid of negativity.

That being said, I'm heading to the bar.
    Slick - did you ever read "The clock of life" that I have in my siggy? I think this pretty much says exactly what you have said here. I am probably one of the world's biggest procrastinators, and every time I read that, it jolts me back to reality - even if only for a short time..............
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Slick- I missed this somehow.

It ain't over til the fat lady sings. Keep us posted.

Love,
    Johanna

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Well, proof once again that PT prayers never fail! Yesterday I got a clean bill of health from the cardiologist and today I got a clean bill of health from the cancer doctor. No cancer at all. I'm doing the happy dance and warn you that I will be around for a long, long time!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Well, proof once again that PT prayers never fail! Yesterday I got a clean bill of health from the cardiologist and today I got a clean bill of health from the cancer doctor. No cancer at all. I'm doing the happy dance and warn you that I will be around for a long, long time!
    Yay! Good to hear!
    I've Been Frosted

Slick,

It's like a GD dance hall in here.

Good to hear that, You were thought of today.......

WATCH YOUR TOES!!!!