Thread: Thursday #598. Moon and meteorite Party!

Thursday #598. Moon and meteorite Party!

I think a nice fire in the firering at the back of the bar, some chaise lounges and some wine - watermelon wine, maybe? for the celestial show going on above our heads is a nice change of pace.

The crickets have been rousingly loud the last couple of nights.

A stick for some marshmallows, a weinie or kebabs?
    I am open to some suggestions!!!

DONE?

Grumble....

The celestial show was a greyout.

However, let the gardenplosion continue How about some soup? Cheddar broccoli/green bean anyone?
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

I saw the Supermoon last weekend but the Perseids were meh. Too much light pollution where I live.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Seriously! I saw Halloween candy in Walmart today!!! sheesh
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah, my Kindle and PT seem to be back on speaking terms! Wine, watermelon and a fire pit sound lovely!

I am irritated by the greyout too.

I also track the International Space Station and the orbits have been in the early evening hours and on consecutive evenings........so what happens? clouds..... ugh.

Let me fill some glasses, get the ORC to ladle some soup and stoke the fire.

Glad to see you all here.....we also have a milestone thursday coming up......looking for suggestions?

thanks and DONE!
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Pardon me while I do a happy dance!

Barkeep, a round of drinks for the house! I just looked at my final for my accounting course... and will probably be able to complete the course with over a 90 when I thought I was going to be happy to just pass!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Pardon me while I do a happy dance!

Barkeep, a round of drinks for the house! I just looked at my final for my accounting course... and will probably be able to complete the course with over a 90 when I thought I was going to be happy to just pass!
    Congratulations, I am picturing Aunt Bertha patting you on the back!

(For the rest of you, she was our Great Aunt who, besides being great friend to animals and children, was so good with numbers that when she had graduated from high school and didn't have money for college, she took her box of sharpened pencils to downtown Boston and knocked on doors until someone gave her a job, and she ended up working Scudder and Stevens, and then Scudder, Stevens and Clark, and all the way until she retired, when it was just plain Scudder Trust Company, which is is today, a huge financial investment house.)
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Congratulations, I am picturing Aunt Bertha patting you on the back!

(For the rest of you, she was our Great Aunt who, besides being great friend to animals and children, was so good with numbers that when she had graduated from high school and didn't have money for college, she took her box of sharpened pencils to downtown Boston and knocked on doors until someone gave her a job, and she ended up working Scudder and Stevens, and then Scudder, Stevens and Clark, and all the way until she retired, when it was just plain Scudder Trust Company, which is is today, a huge financial investment house.)

Congrats.

Done!

August 20th ... some schools have opened for the 2014-15 school year, but it's 86 outside. Summer has finally arrived! I'm drinking lemonade- would anyone else like some with me?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'm always happy for lemonade - there were several years when I couldn't have it, so sure, I'll share some!
    I've Been Frosted

I'll have a hot tea please. Cold and rainy here.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21