Thread: Wonderful Walter!

Wonderful Walter!

Congratulations, Walter, on being DOTD! You are so sweet, special, fun, smart, adorable and photogenic! (And quite a handful, haha!) We're so glad you have found the best loving home ever where you're appreciated! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're adorable Walter!!! I bet you're a lot of fun! That picture of you in the water is stunning!

Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day with your siblings celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

OMG Walter you are such a cutie!! Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

OMG...I WANT YOU!! LOL. You are my dream dog!! I am so happy you have such a wonderful life! Ask your mom to give you a big smooch on that adorable black nose for me!!

Walter, I can tell you are a goofy boy just by the photos. Being carried around on moms hip...........too funny!!

Congrats on being DOTD!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Walter, you are just absolutely gorgeous! I love all your pictures, especially the one of you being held! Have a wonderful day!!!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Hello Walter, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome boy you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your great photos. You were such a cute puppy and now a handsome dog. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family of people and dogs. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Walter is the best of the best 4 sure. Loved all his pics and am so happy too see what a great life he's living! Please forward hugs and smooches from me to Walter please!

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Please forward hugs and smooches from me to Walter please!
    More hugs and smooches to beautiful Walter from me! What a sweet, handsome Dog of the Day you are, Walter! And smart and oh, so photogenic! I'd be very happy to get up and let you have my seat Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Walter the Wonderful Golden!

Hi Walter! Happy Dog of the Day to you from all in this Retriever loving home! Just look at that smile! What a beautiful, sweet and loving, BIG hearted Golden guy you are! Oh, your photos are beyond precious, Walter, utterly heart melting!!! Love that shot of you cradled in your mommy's arms! What a lucky mom, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you, Walter! You're the quintessential Golden, Walter; water loving, ball obsessed, people loving; "golden" to the core and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day reign!!! Hope you and all of your furry sibs, Golden sisters Ruby and Winnie, Pudge the English Lab and Pebbles the Chihuahua/Yorkie, are all enjoying an extra special, fun filled day, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Walter, and to all of your furry sibs, too! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Walter

Name:  07.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  76.1 KB
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so special and certainly deserve the honor.
    Celebrate your special day.
    I love the picture of you swimming.