Thread: Gorgeous Dakota Rae!

Gorgeous Dakota Rae!

Congratulations, Dakota Rae, on being POTD! You are truly bright and beautiful! (What a tail!) We are so glad you have found the best loving forever home where you're appreciated! Have fun enjoying your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.com

Dakota Rae, your blue feathers are so bright and beautiful!

Congrats on being POTD!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hello Dakota Rae, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a beautiful bird you are! I love your blue color--so intense. I enjoyed reading about you and am impressed that you can say your name. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

Congratulations Dakota Rae for being POTD!! It's really cool to see what a blue macaw looks like "in person". My little girl Sylvia (who is 2) just loves Rio and Rio2, so I showed her your picture and she got so excited and thought you were one of the birds from the movie!

Blog Entries
    Dakota Rae is such a beauty, no wonder she has high self-esteem! And her name is so pretty, no wonder she says it. She wants everyone to know her name I'll bet! Hope she has an extra special day with her family, what a sublime POTD today!

Dakota Rae what a stunner you are!!!

I loved seeing your gorgeous pictures and meeting you today!!! You certainly brightened my day considerably! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Dakota Rae, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stunning Dakota Rae!

Hi there Dakota Rae! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh, what a beautiful Blue Hyacinth Macaw you are, simply breathtaking, and named after one of my most favorite colors and flowers! And wow, that tail is MOST impressive! And not one to stand one good looks alone, you're actually learning to speak! And I can only imagine how heads turn when you and your pup pals come walking by! What a perfect match for your family you are, Dakota, and how blessed they are, having a best feathered friend in you! You're precious! Thanks for brightening my dark and stormy afternoon with your bright, beautiful self, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Dakota Rae, and to your doggie buds, too! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dakota Ray

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I have never seen such a BLUE bird. You are beautiful.
    Celebrate your very special day.