Thread: Charming Cybil

Charming Cybil

No, no and no- we cannot understand how you could be overlooked in the shelter with that adorable face of yours, sweet Cybil. Plus you have that elegant blue coat- you certainly are a beauty. But maybe you waited for the right humans to come out of your shell and now that you have found them you can lead the happy life of a Russian princess which you so deserve.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today

Were you a Cat Sybil as I have seen a lot of foolish people ignore a Cat , and want a Kitten , but Cats who are older are great Friends. i know as my Found Hotel Cats are great friends and are two were Kittens.

You look my Empress Josephine who is well happy and content. We all love you Cybil and are so glad that you are Our Cat of the Day.

WE are all sending our Best Gray MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW To Our New Friend and Our Newest Cats of the Day Cool Cybil.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Cybil is very pretty and cute. Unwanted? Chubby, what the...Nope we just don't get it neither! So happy she has a happy, lovin' family now, Hurrrray!! What an excellent COTD.

I too don't get "unwanted". She looks purrfect to my discerning eye LOL. That face! That plush oh-so-cuddly furry coat! Complete Russian princess package as Cybil - today's COTD star!

Cybil, you are a beautiful lady! All that gorgeous gray/blue with a charming purrsonality to go with it.
    Congratulations on being COTD. Better yet, you are in Baltimore, where I lived for a long time. Sill miss those steamed crabs!!

Please give Cybil some lovey pats and gentle scritches from me.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Concatulations dearest Cybil on being COTD. Lots of treats and scritches from your family and gentle pets from. You look gorgeous.

Oh, beautiful blue-grey Cybil! Your coat looks soooo plush and soft to pet - so I am sending you even more gentle petting and scritchies! What a gorgeous girl! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Cybil!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Cybil, what a beautiful, adorable Russian Blue grey kitty lady you are! You are totally gorgeous, with that soft-looking plush grey fur and that sweet, sweet face with the cute little matching-grey nosie and those lovely pale-yellow eyes with the look of so much happiness and love in them. And you don't look chubby at all in your photos! You are a perfect-size kitty cat. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Baltimore to pet you! Oh,well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you loads for me .

Unwanted? No, you just had encountered truly unworthy "humans" up to that point. You just needed to meet the right class of people, and you certainly did when your Furrrever Meowmie and her boyfriend came to the Baltimore Animal Rescue and Care Shelter. Right away you knew these were the ones, and they knew you were the one! You adopted them on the spot, and ever since you've all been so happy together and you love each other dearly. You're shy, which endears you even more to Meowmie, but you do speak up when you want attention! You're a complete joy for your Purrrents. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cybil, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-06-2014 at 07:43 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cybil what a stunning girl you are!!!

I loved your sweet pictures. You brightened my day!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Cybil, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a beauty Cybil!!! I love blue kitties!

Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Belated congratulations to you dear Cybil on being COTD. What a beautiful girl you are. It's hard to understand how you were overlooked and unwanted. Thank goodness you were rescued by such a wonderful family and now have the loving home you deserve.

Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.