Thread: Precious Emma!

Precious Emma!

Congratulations, Emma, on being DOTD at your young age! You're absolutely precious with the face of an angel! We're so glad you have found the best loving home where you are so appreciated! Enjoy your special day, precious girl, and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Aww Emma, you're a little cutie!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Emma///

As usual my first item to do in the morning as I sip a cuppa .. is the check out Dog of the Day.. Well.. this morning I spit that tea out my nose as I was welcomed by little Miss Emma.. What a precious, precocious, adorable little fluff budget.. I LOVE HER!!
    Can you stand it?? What a great way to wake up.. thank you and congratulations Emma....

Emma

Congratulations on being Dog (puppy) of the Day
    Being the Mom to five chihuahuas, I know how wonderful you can be.
    You will surely keep your family hopping as you grow.
    Celebrate your special day

Hello Little Emma, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a sweet adorable bundle of cuteness you are! I am so glad you have a good home where you are cared for and loved. I'm sure you bring happiness to your human and vice versa. I hope you have a long happy healthy life with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Emma is SO very sweet! Who could resist your tiny girl? Loved seeing her today so much!

Awww, Emma! I laughed when I saw the picture of you sticking out your cute pink tongue at me, phffft! There are some Chi human-mommies on PT, so I hope your person will register for PT so we can watch you grow! A couple have already posted in this thread I hope you are having a fun day of playing, napping, being adorable, receiving petting and love, and playing some more ! Happy Dog (puppy!) of the Day, Emma!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by LadyKate View Post
    As usual my first item to do in the morning as I sip a cuppa .. is the check out Dog of the Day.. Well.. this morning I spit that tea out my nose as I was welcomed by little Miss Emma.. What a precious, precocious, adorable little fluff budget.. I LOVE HER!!
    Can you stand it?? What a great way to wake up.. thank you and congratulations Emma....
    thank you for your funny comments about my baby Emma.. I love her sooo much! Appreciate knowing other great animal people!

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Emma is SO very sweet! Who could resist your tiny girl? Loved seeing her today so much!

Thank you for your nice comments! I know I can't resist her even when she's being naughty.. haha appreciate your note!

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Awww, Emma! I laughed when I saw the picture of you sticking out your cute pink tongue at me, phffft! There are some Chi human-mommies on PT, so I hope your person will register for PT so we can watch you grow! A couple have already posted in this thread I hope you are having a fun day of playing, napping, being adorable, receiving petting and love, and playing some more ! Happy Dog (puppy!) of the Day, Emma!
    thanks for your comments! when i took the picture of her i didn't know she stuck out her tongue.. too funny it came out like that! i will definitely keep you posted on her antics and her growing up. she's the best and we love her to pieces.. thanks again

Utterly Adorable Emma!

Hi Emma! Congrats on nabbing "top dog" honors! You are one painfully precious pup, sweet baby girl, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day crown! Great thanks to the Tacoma Humane Society for rescuing you, and to your wonderful family, for opening up their home and hearts to such a special girl! You truly have brought the joy back into their days with your spunk, spirit and antics! Even kitty has fallen head over heels for you! hehe (The other pups will come around!) What's NOT to love!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading all about your happy, new beginning, seeing all of those precious pics, sure has made my evening! Hope you and the entire furry crew enjoyed a very special, fun filled day, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Emma! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~