Thread: Dynamic Duo: Pearl & Stanley!

Dynamic Duo: Pearl & Stanley!

Congratulations, Pearl, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and don't need to participate in any shows to prove you're perfect! Your baby, Stanley, is positively adorable! Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life for both of you! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Oh my gosh, you're gorgeous Pearl!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you and Stanley have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Pearl

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are beautiful!!
    My dream was to have a solid black horse. Your family is lucky enough to be living that dream.
    Your son is a doll. He will grow up just as wonderful as you.
    Celebrate your very special day.

Oh My! What a beauty you are dear Pearl! Absolutely breathtaking! Wow! I really am impressed with your looks and all the outstanding photos. Your foal is beautiful also--how sweet. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have many happy healthy years with your human family. Congrats on being POTD!

Pearl you are so stunning!!!

I loved your wonderful pictures, specially the one of you and your beyond adorable baby, Stanley!!! Just what I needed to brighten my day!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Pearl, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pictures are just stunning Pearl!!!! And I love Stanley too! Have a wonderful day!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Beautiful Pearl! The camera sure likes you, what a photogenic lady! And I especially like the picture of you and foal Stanley - I agree with DonnaDWM, he will grow up just as wonderful as you! Happy Pet of the Day to Pearl and Stanley!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Wow, Pearl really is a stunning horse. Stanley is so cute, loved all the pictures , thanks!

You are a beauty, Pearl! Congrats on being POTD. I love to ride a Tennessee Walker.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Pearl and Stanley!

Happy belated Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Pearl and Stanley!

What a beautiful, charismatic girl you are, simply stunning! And oh my gosh, what a natural for the camera you are! Your photos are breathtaking, and that one of you with young Stanley, simply heart meting! And I have no doubts that Stanley will grow up to be JUST as special as you, Pearl! How lucky your family is, having been blessed with two such beautiful best friends in you and Stanley! Hope you enjoyed a very special day of pampering, Pearl, you and Stanley! You both deserve it! Lots of love to you, beautiful Pearl, and to darling Stanley too! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~