Thread: Ravishing Red Rider

Ravishing Red Rider

Hi Red Rider,
    we used to have a kitty lawyer here at Pet Talk who made sure kitties did not have to work too hard at home. As far as I can see your humans make you do all the plumbing and all the IT work at home and I hope you get your fair share of treats, lovings and sleepy afternoons
    But of course I am sure you do all that work only because your inquisitive mind needs some occupation and your very handsome good looks show us that everything is really good at home.
    We send congratulations to you, soft and handsome giant

You're gorgeous Rider!!! I'd love to have a Maine Coon!

Congrats on being COTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Wow, a Maine Coon and an Owesome Orange Cat too.
    My Mickey Fluffy Tail and Sydney ChristiOfur are sending Maine Coon greetings.

We have had Maine Coons Raganar Guftason and Moose a Maine Coone Mix , and they are such warm Big Cats.

We are sending our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our New Big Friend Red Rider , Our Great New Friend of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Red Rider, you are absolutely adorable! And of course, what outfit is complete without a bit of pet hair?! Have a great day as Cat of the Day!!!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Hi Red Rider,
    we used to have a kitty lawyer here at Pet Talk who made sure kitties did not have to work too hard at home.
    We have one too now! It is Groucho's younger brother, named Amigo!

Aw Red Rider!! You are such a beautiful cat !! I love your fluffy tail
    Happy COTD-day !!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh My Goodness! What a handsome boy you are Red Rider!! Just beautiful with your coloring and lots of hair! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the outstanding photos. I can see that you are indeed quite the helper in the house . Love that pic of you jumping from one counter to the other. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Oh my goodness, Red Rider! I would love to snuggle with you and wear plenty of orange cat hair on every outfit! You are a busy kitty too -- playing, drinking water from the open tap and having fun! What a gorgeous, fluffy, beautiful orange Maine Coon kitty you are! I am sending you zillions of hugs and lovies today, Red Rider! Happy Cat of the Day!

Gorgeous!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Red Rider, what an outstandingly handsome young Maine Coon guy you are! That long fluffy fur in those gorgeous orange and white colors.. those huge, HUGE white pawsies.. that enormous floofy tail... and that sweet, sweet face with the long white whiskers and ear tufts and the lovely pale-orange eyes with that look of pure joy. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Roslindale to pet you! Oh, well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And such a talented fellow you are too!.. flying through the air from counter to counter.. checking out the tap water to make sure it flows properly... monitoring the online presence of orange cats.. keeping your dear Purrrson fashionably dressed with orange cat hair. You also help with household chores such as cooking, cleaning, and sweeping. Busy, busy, busy! And you are so sweet and affectionate, also, curling up with him/her purring and groaning/singing. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Red Rider, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a stunning boy you are. Your tail should have a name all its own!

You're still a kitten until you are 2 years old, sweet Red Rider. I wish you many many years of kittenish behaviour and love with your humans! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Red Rider you are one awesome looking fellow!!!

Looks like you are one busy boy too!!! I'm sure your human MUST be the best dressed at work what with the orange hair accent you send along every day!!! Please thank her/him for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Red Rider, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Red Riders the very best! What a looker!!

Hey Fly Boy!!! Those ORANGEMEN are the BEST!!! Happy COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Congrats on being COTD handsome Red Rider.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Belated congratulations to you Red Rider on being COTD. What a handsome lad you are. Your Purrson is very lucky to have you to help out with so many household tasks and to enhance their outfit with your beautiful orange fur

Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.