The bus saga in our town continues with an upsetting turn for me.
July first a new out of town co took our bus under their wing so to speak. All of July we had issues with them. They have a young, still wet behind the ears, boss man who won't listen to anyone. It's gonna be his way or no way.

I guess it all hit the proverbial fan Friday and he fired all the regulars from our bus line. Some people had to wait 3 hours for the bus that day. Now he wants us to go by appointment only. Must call by 11 o'clock to get picked up the next day. We may schedule rides up to a week a head though. Too bad for you if you are not on the scheduale and need to go some where.

They will deffinately NOT help anyone on or off the bus or with packages or anything. I assume if we fall down they will still call for help for us.

No loads over 40 pounds. Heck my 4 bags of kitty litter I get at a time fill that quota. Sorry cats, you don't get to poop I guess. After I got home I did order 3 of their big bags of food (16 lbs bags) plus some wet food from walmart to have shipped right to me. They don't do their size of litter bags though.

Absolutely NO PETS on the bus even in carriers. So my cats will never have a way to see their vet. My vet sometimes will send someone to pick them up if she has someone free. So, if we have an emergency, she could come pick them up but I would not be able to get there until the next day or even the day after if they didn't get sick before 11 am when I could could call and get on the next day's schedule.

I am so mad and so sick right now I can not even see straight. Just what I need while I'm battling bronchitis. It took a week to get out to Walmart to get my med. THANKS A LOT BUS BOSS MAN!!! NOT!!!