Thread: Jamie!

Jamie!

HI Jamie, how adorable are you plus you look like you are going to be such a kind soul. I think you will make an excellent therapy dog visiting the hospitals and nursing homes and I'm glad you are able to help out your fur sib. Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Jamie

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one handsome boy with one blue and one brown eye. So special.
    You do look older than five months.
    My mom was in a nursing home and she just LOVED it when dogs would come in.
    You will make a lot of people happy when you are old enough.
    Celebrate your very special day.

Squeeeee! Hi, Jamie! I PWCs and I'd like to reach right through the monitor to give you a huge hug! What wonderful eyes you have, one brown and one blue! I can just imagine how many people smile when they see you and what a wonderful therapy dog you will be! Could you please have your people give you some extra petting and a hug for me - and some for your fur-sib too, please! Happy Dog of the day to Jamie the Corgi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Jamie!

Hi Jamie! Happy Dog of the Day! What an adorable, simply precious Corgi puppy you are! Your bi-colored eyes are beautiful, and we can tell by that sweet expression, those love filled eyes, that you truly are a kind and gentle, "old soul!" No wonder all who cross your path are unable to resist you! What a blessing you are to your human and BC sib, and what comfort and smiles you'll be bringing to all those needy folk you'll be touching in your therapy work! What a wonderful life awaits you, Jamie, what fun times you and your family will be sharing, what happy memories you'll be making over the many years to come!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy a fun filled Dog of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Jamie, and to your BC sib too! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Jamie. You'll make an excellent therapy dog. Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Hello Jamie, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome boy you are! You look so calm and easy going. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Cutie!

Such a darling face. She is irresistible!