Thread: Skanky!!!

Skanky!!!

You're a cutie Skanky!!! I love the blue tongue!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Skanky is amazing! Great name too! The best POTD!

Super Skanky!

Congratulations, Skanky, on being POTD! You are so beautiful, your coloring is truly a work of art! Plus, your blue tongue is so unusual and awesome - looks like you've been enjoying a blueberry snowcone! You are so lucky to have found the best home ever where you're loved and appreciated! Enjoy your special honor and best wishes for a happy, healthy, long, fun, safe life, Regal Mr. S!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. It's awesome that you love all sorts of food and your diet doesn't rely on poor insects or worms!

Beautiful Skanky!

Hi Skanky! Belated Pet of the Day congrats to you!!!

What a gorgeous creature you are, Skanky! Your markings and coloring ARE truly a work of art, and love that blue tongue, too! You clearly are one much loved girl (or boy), Skanky, and understandably so! Your devoted human is one lucky girl/guy, having a best friend as beautiful, as unique, as you!!! Hope you enjoyed a very special Pet of the Day, sweetheat, being treated to lots of extra pampering, some yummy treats all your heart desires! Lots of love to you, beautiful Skanky! Long and happy life to you! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~