Thread: Snake!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snake!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tucker and I took our daily walk a few days ago and as we walked past a house Tuck began to behave kinda erractically, he began to run towards a long green shape on the lawn. I held on tightly to the leash as he kept running towards the shape - he'd back off, look at me and then back towards the it.

This thing was long and it had arched the end of it's body into a shape that was freaking the dog out.

I tried to pull him past - he had tension on the line and I comtemplated letting him loose to get closer to it.

-----------------

As we got past he gave it one last glance and I said to him, "forget it, that sprinkle and hose will kick your arse if you get too close....."

Sometimes I wonder about him................

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    LOL

Every once in a while, Willow freaks out when she sees the TV remote control lying on the bed.
    She circles around it....smacks it with her paw...backs off...smacks it again and when she gets no reaction from THE THING she smacks the crap out of it a couple more times to make sure its dead.

Must be nice having a dog to protect you from the dangerous garden hose err garden snake.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Hee hee - better safe than soaked?
    I've Been Frosted

4. LOL hope next time you both have cameras going when they do that again