Thread: Amazing, Handsome Hunter!

Amazing, Handsome Hunter!

Congratulations, Hunter, on being DOTD! You certainly deserve the honor! WOW! Your gorgeous photos are full of personality, charisma, and fun! Hollywood should star you in a film! You are amazing, smart, lovable, and photogenic! (THANK GOD you and your best human friend/mommy are A-OK after a scary accident!) People always say, "My child loves animals" but it's extremely rare to see a photo where a tiny tot is sooooo happy to be posing with a dog (or any animal)!! Amazing feat! Enjoy your special day, Sweet Boy, and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Love Hunter's pumpkin!! P.P.S. Hunter's best friend/mommy is more beautiful than anyone in Hollywood today - she should star in films, too . . . Or be a model!
    Last edited by CavyMom; 08-03-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Hunter

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one special, handsome and smart boy.
    I love the markings on your nose.
    Keep doing a good job of making your family happy.
    Celebrate your special day.

You're a gorgeous boy Hunter! You sound like a wonderful boy to be around!

Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Hunter certainly does deserve to be honored! All the photos are spectacular, what a beautiful family! Have the best day, We're madly in love with Hunter too!!!

Amazing Hunter!

Hi Hunter! Happy Dog of the Day! What a handsome Boxer boy you are, Hunter, amazing in so many ways, and so very deserving of your extra special, Sunday Dog of the Day honors!

LOVE your photo spread, Hunter, seeing you in action, posing beside that way cool "Boxer jack-o-lantern," and oh my, what a precious puppy you were! But those family shots; you with your adorable nephew, you and your beautiful mommy, speak volumes as to your loyalty and devotion, your kind and loving nature. A gentle giant, that you are!

How lucky your family is, having a best friend, a loyal and loving companion, a protector and comforter in you, Hunter! Looks, smarts, athleticism and a heart as big as they come...what more could a human hope for in a furkid! I'm so glad to hear that you and your mommy escaped that horrible car crash unscathed. No doubt your guardian angels were watching over you two that day! After all, you and your mommy still have a ton more loving and living to do!

Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more, and here's to many more happy, carefree, love filled years for you and your proud mom! Love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Hunter!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hunter

Cute doesn't get any cuter than the photo of Hunter and the nephew!!! Hunter, by just looking at your demeanor in that picture, I can tell that you are an exceptional canine. I may be a little biased because I have been owned by a Boxer named Duke; so, I know just how really special boxers are. Additionally. you are a darn good-looking fellow. Congratulations on being our very worthy Dog Of The Day.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Please help Hunter win :)

Hey everyone, please VOTE for Hunter by finding the picture of him and "liking" it. He is the white boxer with the brindle eye patch.. Share with your friends and family! Dog with the most likes gets to be on the cover of the calendar!!!!

Click on the link then like the photo!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater