Thread: Unforgettable Skittles!

Unforgettable Skittles!

What a precious angel Skittles is!! A face full of sweetness!! It's impossible not to fall in love with that gorgeous, angelic face!! We, too, have experienced beloved (seemingly healthy) small pets that had the same unexplained trip to Rainbow Bridge, so we know how heartbreaking it is. Skittles had a wonderful life, full of love, good food and fun - wish all pets could be that lucky!! Skittles, you will never be forgotten!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Skittles

There is a saying that "the good die young".
    You certainly prove that.
    Rainbow Bridge is a happy place until your person comes for you,
    so keep good thoughts and celebrate your special day.
    You are very much missed.

You were so cute Skittles BunPants!!! You left much too soon. Hop and play at the RB!

I hope this is a special day for your person, seeing you as POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bun Angel Skittles BunPants!

What a beautiful bun you were, Skittles BunPants, inside and out! All of your pics are precious, but that one of you posing so patiently in your little outfit, your custom embroidered shirt, is beyond heartmelting.I'm so sorry to hear of your sudden, untimely passing. You left this earth long before your time, Skittles, and I can only imagine how much your mommy misses you. But thankully the Rainbow Bridge IS a happy place, where you can frolic and play with all of the other fur angels (not to mention chatting with the other bun angels on Bun Space), until that wonderful day when you and your mommy are together again! Until that meeting you live on in her heart, in the countless, cherished memories you two made, held ever close in that locket she wears around her neck! You truly were one EXTRA special bun, Skittles, one in a million, and so very deserving of your extra special, Sunday Pet of the Day Honors! As has been said, I too hope seeing you honored here today puts a big smile on your mommy's face!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Skittles BunPants

Quote Originally Posted by CavyMom View Post
    What a precious angel Skittles is!! A face full of sweetness!! It's impossible not to fall in love with that gorgeous, angelic face!! We, too, have experienced beloved (seemingly healthy) small pets that had the same unexplained trip to Rainbow Bridge, so we know how heartbreaking it is. Skittles had a wonderful life, full of love, good food and fun - wish all pets could be that lucky!! Skittles, you will never be forgotten!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Skittles BunPants

Thanks you for saying my sweet Skittles BunPants is so cute. He was beyond words. I simply adored him. He was so little and his face had this expression on it that looked like he was saying "what?". I have one of his brothers named Biscuit aka Biskey who looks almost like him and is about the same size. I spoil him too just like I did Skittles BunPants but Biskey is quite timid.

Just wanted to thank you all for commenting on my baby.

Dottie, Skittles' slave