A Pathway to Hope
www.apathwaytohope.org / [email protected]

FROM AMY HOFER:

There are about 7 cats in the parking lot across from Frank's Bar / Liquors (where you park for the restaurant, big lot, straight back is what the gentleman who called told me) - 429 Belmont Ave, Haledon - but across the road in parking lot. Kitten has a facial wound and is somewhat friendly 2 months old.

If anyone can help or help with TNR of the cats there or suggest places to relocate (this is NOT a good area for cats), please contact me. I will do what I can to help, but we are currently working on several large colonies, and as a small rescue, we are in over our heads. I have a box trap / traps if you need and am in North Haledon, but I have limited availability this weekend.

Does anyone have suggestions for TNR funds? Can anyone recover ferals for TNR? Would anyone take in the kitten into their rescue?

Amy (Birnbaum) Hofer, Co-Founder / President
A Pathway to Hope
www.apathwaytohope.org / [email protected]

...dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and adoption of abandoned dogs and cats, with a focus on special needs cases, south to north rescue of northern breed dogs, local rescue of stray cats and all breeds of dogs, and community outreach to further the cause of rescue.

No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little. Edmund Burk