Thread: Pistol is a Pistol!

Pistol is a Pistol!

Congratulations, Pistol, on being POTD! You are a one-of-a-kind, funny, smart, gorgeous bird! Your amazing personality just bursts out of your photos! We are so glad you have found the best home where you are loved and appreciated! We hope you enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long life full of fun, love and good health, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're gorgeous Pistol!!! Careful what you name your furry and feathered friends! I had a cat named Sassy and she lived up to it!

Congrats on being POTD Pistol! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Pistol!

Greetings precious Pistol! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Great thanks to your proud family for sharing your beautiful, smart (practice makes perfect), sassy self with us! Now the entire WORLD knows just how special you are, and why your family loves you so very much! And for me, a Lab mom, I must say, that photo of you and your Labbie sib cuddling on the couch is priceless! What a lucky family, having a best feathered friend in you, bringing so much joy, love and laughter, to their lives! And thanks for brightening my dark and rainy day with your *sunshiny* self! Enjoy a blow out day of celebration, Pistol; chowing down on some yummy fruits and veggies; enjoying some outdoor time with your mom and dad; paling around with your Labbie bros; singing your heart out! Lots of love and kisses to you, precious Pistol, and to your Labbie bros, too! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pistol

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have the most beautiful colors.
    Enjoy your forever home and special day.

You are so adorable, Pistol, and since you are learning to talk how about saying "I am proud to be POTD and I am so deserving!" That may be quite a sentence to learn all at once, but that is your credo! May you enjoy many healthy, happy years with your devoted guardian darling Pistol!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Pistol what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend!

Congratulations, sweet Pistol, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    ]
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Pistol, What a beautiful boy you are! I just love your colors and it sounds as if you are a very sweet smart bird. I liked all the photos especially you and the dog. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!