Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My Tasha is gone

I'm so sorry for your loss of Tasha. I've never lost a dog who meant so much to me. I dread the day I have to say goodbye to Lolli, because she is my 'heart dog', as Tasha was for you. But you WILL get through this! Make yourself eat, take your other dogs on a walk, and remember the happy times with Tasha, but don't forget how much she was suffering. Don't forget why you made that decision! And I understand, writing is how I sort out my feelings too! Big ((Hugs)) to you!!!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

I hesitate to suggest this, but maybe a visit to the local shelter for some puppy therapy would help? You own dogs are likely grieving as much as you are.
    I've Been Frosted

I am so sorry I didn't reply to this until now. I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Tasha, she is absolutely beautiful and always will be. I don't know the feeling of losing your heart dog *yet* and hope to not know it for a very long time. They do leave such a void within you and it truthfully is the worst. Rest in peace, pretty girl

I am sooo sorry for your loss, Jess! There are no words to make it better.....but maybe just knowing that others share your grief in a small way will help. Huge Hugs!

My heart breaks

I am so very sorry. I'm just seeing this. She always had a special place in my heart. I know you're feeling destroyed right now. It's a hurt like no other. She knew how much you loved her each and every day. I really can't say anything to make you feel better. Just know we're here for you.

Quote Originally Posted by K9soul View Post
    I made this nearly a year before she passed. I just wanted it to be here in her memorial thread. Somehow it shows her sweet soul the way nothing else does.

I just got off work and can barely see to drive. I'll have to watch this later. I still treasure the one you made for Duke.

So sorry for your loss.

It's never easy whether it's a long illness or sudden. Try to remember the wonderful times with your Tasha and know that Tasha's spirit is with you forever. Be safe and happy over the Rainbow Bridge sweet Tasha and watch over your loving family on Earth.