Thread: Your pet vs your personality type

Your pet vs your personality type

So I'm doing a research paper for my Psychology class and I thought this would be a great place to start. We were discussing the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) and I was wondering if anyone here knows their personality type. If so what is it and what kind of pet(s) do you own (dog, cat, bird, etc.)? The website we were focusing on was CPP but you can take the free test at http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp.

Thanks!

Hmm, I remember the Extrovert part, but not the rest, I'll have to retake the test at some point - I think I was an ENFJ or something like that. And my most recent pet was Miss Hoppy, bunny extraordinaire!
    I've Been Frosted

I'm an ENFJ and I much prefer cats as pets. I have one cat right now and want to get another in the near future.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

ISFJ and own a cat (or rather am owned by the cat).

Okay - I am also an ENFJ - Extravert(56%) iNtuitive(62%) Feeling(38%) Judging(33%)
    I've Been Frosted

I an INFJ (surprisingly enough... both my boyfriend and I are BOTH INFJ... don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, hehe)

I mostly get INFJ but I tend to get different results taking the test at different websites or even taking the same test a second time later on.

For example, I just took the test again and got ISTP... pretty much the exact opposite of the initial results... LOL.

(ISTP does not describe me *at all*, btw!)

facebook

I'm an INTP whatever that meqns and have two kitties