Thread: Sweet Carly

Sweet Carly

Carly is one beautiful cat. You are so lucky to have that special bond with her so that she waits for you to come home, knows your emotions and lets you cuddle with her when she normally does not like to cuddle. Carly is one special cat. Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day. Many happy and healthy years to both of you.

Blog Entries
    So happy that you have Carly in your life, she is so pretty and wonderful! What a lovely COTD!!! Please give her a smooch for me.

What a great Tuxedo Cat you are Carly, a Lady who is dressed for every occasion.
    And you are like My Found Hotel Cats who wait for me to come home , hoping for some treats.

WE just love you Carly , and are so glad that you are our Cat of the Day. And as always we pray that you have some treats ,
    and we wish we could share our take out from the King's Buffet.

We are all sending our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Lady of the Day Cosmic Carly.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I wish that every person who doesn't like cats could experience the love and "presence" of a cat like Carly. I wish that every cat like Carly could be with someone who would love and appreciate her as much as her human does.

Quote Originally Posted by gstradtman View Post
    I wish that every person who doesn't like cats could experience the love and "presence" of a cat like Carly. I wish that every cat like Carly could be with someone who would love and appreciate her as much as her human does.
    I agree 100% with you!!
    Happy COTD-day to you sweet Carly!

Dearest Carly, what an utterly stunning and gorgeous Tuxedo lady you are! Your beautiful fur is so thick and fluffy and looks so soft to the touch. And what a sweet face you have! Your long white whiskers and eyebrows, your cute little pink nosie, and your lovely pale green eyes are adorable. And then, what great photographs you are sharing with us, thank you! First you're in your sink, where you like to hang out, and then you're resting on your side looking so comfy, and then you're getting some skritchies and lovin' from your loving and beloved human friend!

I do wish I could reach right through the screen to New York and pet you and skritch you, but since I can't, I know that your dear friend will give you plenty for me . What a wonderful love-filled home you share with her! You know her schedule and await her arrival home, you cuddle with her when she is upset even though you aren't much for cuddling, you play with her whenever she wants, and you sit by her and purr. You two love each other very much, don't you! You two are Purrrfect for each other!

Congratulations, darling Carly, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Carly, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a beautiful girl you are--stunning! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Carly

You can see the two way love between you, how wonderful. Happy COTD to Carly!

This picture makes my eyes leak, in a good way. I can just feel the love between beautiful kitty Carly and her person.

I agree completely with my friend Phesina - what a gorgeous tuxedo lady you are, Carly with your sweet face, your pink nose, your long white whiskers and your full, fluffy coat! Please allow your person to give you tons of cuddles and lovies for me today, sweet Carly! It is my pleasure to meet you ... happy Cat of the Day to you! XO
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Perfect Carly!

Hi Carly! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a sink bowl full of fluffy perfection you are, Carly! You're beautiful, in body and in heart, and clearly the love of your human's life! You and she/he are more than mere friendS, more than best friends...You two are soul mates for life, one amazing team! How blessed you two are to have one another to lean on and love on, through good times and bad! Every human should be so lucky as to have a furry companion, a 4 legged best friend, as special as you! Yes, you ARE perfect! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet Carly girl! I hope you and your human are enjoying a very happy, extra special day, celebrating your "top cat" honors! Lots of love, cuddles (if you're in the mood), and kisses to you, beautiful Carly, Cat of the Day EVERY day! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Belated congratulations to you sweet Carly on being COTD. What a special and beautiful girl you are.

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your Meowmie. May you be blessed with many happy years together