Thread: Cutie Cinnamon!

Cutie Cinnamon!

Congratulations, Cinnamon, on being POTD! You are ADORABLE! We hope you enjoy your special day with a lot of fun, love, and treats! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're a cutie Cinnamon!!! You sound like a real sweet little goat!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Cinnamon is just the sweetest little thing like EVER! What a doll, hope her day is great

Goats are such wonderfully playful, intelligent, and sociable "critters". I'm surprised that they're not more popular as pets. Cinnamon is a special little sweetheart; it sounds like she has bonded particularly strongly to her human.

Hey Cinnamon, I love that "naughty" look in your eyes!
    Have fun today, hopping around as our POTD!!

Hello Cinni, What a cute little girl goat you are! I have three pet goats and I know how much goats like to play, especially when they're young. Human: I'm glad you took pity and let her follow you around and played with her. Back to you Cinni, you really are adorable and I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I hope you have a long happy life with your family--people and goats. Congrats on being POTD!

PS If any of you are thinking of getting "a goat" as a pet, please get TWO because one little goat would be miserable being the only one.

Cinnamon

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.Wow, the smallest of 5!
    You are so cute, I would love to cuddle.
    Celebrate your special day.

Sweet Cinnamon!

Hi Cinnamon! Happy Pet of the Day! What a gorgeous goat girl you are, Cinni! Your coloring and markings are so beautiful, and oh, what a sweet face! Who could resist? Not me! What a wonderful best friend you have in your "special person," and how lucky she/he is, having a loyal and loving companion in you! It's great to hear you and the rest of the herd have become friends, but there's no doubting who owns your heart! Thanks for the big smiles, sweet Cinni girl! I hope you're enjoying an extra special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Love and hugs to you, beautiful Cinnamon, our very special and most deserving honoree!!! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~