Thread: Cutie Cinnamon!

Hybrid View

Cutie Cinnamon!

Congratulations, Cinnamon, on being POTD! You are ADORABLE! We hope you enjoy your special day with a lot of fun, love, and treats! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're a cutie Cinnamon!!! You sound like a real sweet little goat!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Cinnamon is just the sweetest little thing like EVER! What a doll, hope her day is great

Goats are such wonderfully playful, intelligent, and sociable "critters". I'm surprised that they're not more popular as pets. Cinnamon is a special little sweetheart; it sounds like she has bonded particularly strongly to her human.

Hey Cinnamon, I love that "naughty" look in your eyes!
    Have fun today, hopping around as our POTD!!

Hello Cinni, What a cute little girl goat you are! I have three pet goats and I know how much goats like to play, especially when they're young. Human: I'm glad you took pity and let her follow you around and played with her. Back to you Cinni, you really are adorable and I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I hope you have a long happy life with your family--people and goats. Congrats on being POTD!

PS If any of you are thinking of getting "a goat" as a pet, please get TWO because one little goat would be miserable being the only one.