Thread: Norman!

Norman!

Hello, Norman! I smiled when I read your bio ... you are an affectionate cuddler! You like to play, so much so that your chicken toy had to be replaced with your indestructible ball! You go with your people from room to room One look from those irresistible brown eyes, who could refuse you? Not me! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie beagle Norman!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Norman

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so cute and friendly.
    I'd love to see you "play dead". I bet you do it very well.
    Keep up the good work of making your family happy.
    Celebrate your very special day.

Sly Eye Norman

Oooo you funny fella.. I can see you plotting and planning while pretending to be all quiet and ready for a nap.. Your pictures tell the true story..
    Such mischief in those eyes... Are you thinking about how to chew up that next chicken?? Love you Norman.. and congratulations on DotD!!

Norman's the One!

Hi Norman! Happy Dog of the Day!

Be still my Beagle loving heart! What a beautiful Beagle boy you are, Norman! And quite the character too! I'd love to see a video of you playing "dead," and "shred the chicken!" But as endearing as your mischievous antics and repertoire of tricks are, it's your sweet and loving personality, your BIG, cuddle lovig heart that makes you the extra special boy that you are! How lucky your family is, having a best friend, a loving companion in you, Norman! Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart, getting into all sorts of trouble, being spoiled rotten! Love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Norman! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're so adorable Norman!!! I can't imagine you being a trouble maker!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla