Thread: Boo Boo the Beautiful

Boo Boo the Beautiful

You are the Classic Calico Cat Boo Boo , you are so an astonishing blend of colors , all so purrfectly balanced as though you were painted by an artist.
    And you have such a Huge Happy Face, the personifacation of Feline Happiness.

WE wish we could all join you Boo Boo , our Newest Friend on your couch so we could bring take out from the Princess and Stashie Angels Lime Ridge Mall.
    That would be so much fun.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWING for You Boo Boo , Our Newest Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day Beautiful Boo Boo.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Boo Boo

She is not an unusual cat, she's just being a calico! Like my Tortie at home who possesses lots of Tortitude, so do independent Calicoes. She is beautiful, by the way, and I love the contrast of the eyes and the fur. Happy COTD, Boo Boo.

P.S. My friends' kitty is named Boo Boo also!

Boo Boo is a wonderful and beautiful calico!!
    Look at her eyes, they are the most impressive eyes I've ever seen!
    Her beauty is really striking!!!

Blog Entries
    Did a double take when I saw Boo Boo. Holy Moly, sure fine lookin'.!!!

What a pretty face!

Oh, dearest Boo Boo, what an utterly gorgeous fluffy Calico lady you are! Your fur has so many beautiful colors and looks so soft to the touch, and your pale green eyes are stunning. That black fur on either side of your eyes makes you look like you are wearing eye shadow! What a sweet look you have on your pretty little face. I sure wish I could reach through the screen and across the bridge over to Essex to pet you! Oh, well, I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you lots for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have and what a great story to tell! You came to your family as a kitten to help ease their grief and heartache after the loss of their dear kitty of twelve years. You have done a fine job of that, and you make them smile. You are independent and accept and show affection on your own terms and in your own ways. You like to keep your human brother company as he does his homework and to sit by the sliding door and watch the birds. You enjoy playing with your toys and with your doggie buddy Vegas, racing him to the food bowls. You and your family members (all species) love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Boo Boo, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Vegas and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-31-2014 at 05:51 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Boo Boo! I agree with my friend Phesina - you are a gorgeous, fluffy calico cat! I like your bright green eyes and your cute pink feeties, too! You su-purr-vise study time at the table, you keep an eye on the birds outside the sliding door. You play with your kitty toys and hurry to the food dish at dinner time! Then it is time for a gentle head-skritch or maybe ankle hugs. Purr-fect! Happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Boo Boo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Boo Boo what a stunning girl you are!!!

You are a day brightener for sure!!! Your family is so blessed to have you!! Please thank them for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Boo Boo, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Boo Boo!

Oh, Boo Boo! What a stunning beauty you are!!! Your long, flowing coat, your coloring and markings, those amazing, sparkling green eyes, are simply breathtaking! And while you may not be a lap top, it's clear you love your humans every bit as much as they love you...in your own special way! Yes, you ARE one very special girl, Boo Boo, and your family SO very lucky to have you in their lives! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Boo Boo! I hope you and your best Labbie bud are enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Love to you, beautiful Boo Boo, and to your Labbie sib, too! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Boo Boo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy View Post
    Boo Boo is a wonderful and beautiful calico!!
    Look at her eyes, they are the most impressive eyes I've ever seen!
    Her beauty is really striking!!!
    I must thoroughly agree. I was immediately taken by this girl's wyes.

Get a bandaid for that boo boo!

My puppy is cuter!! 🐶🐾
    Sara

Well done Boo Boo, for your certainly the cat of the day, what a handsome boy you are. Hope you have a lovely day. ( my Scooby's nickname is Boo Boo.)
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Belated congratulations to you dear Bob Boo on being COTD. What a beautiful Calico girl you are! Such beautiful eyes!

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your whole family, including your canine sibling Vegas. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Beautiful Boo Boo!

Hi Boo Boo! Happy belated Cat of the Day to you, beautiful girl! I hope you enjoyed your much deserved day in the spotlight, having all sorts of fun, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces!

I can hardly believe you're 15 years young! You have the looks and spunk of a girl half your age! How lucky your mom/dad is, having known your unconditional love and devoted companionship these many years! As your humans say, you truly are one in a million, a best friend for life, and so very worthy of your Cat of the Day, EVERY day, honors!

Love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Boo Boo! Hoping for you and your purrents many, many MORE years of shared love, comfort and companionship! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~