Thread: Katy

Katy

Hello Katy, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a cute girl you are! When I saw your photo, I guessed puggle. From the writeup it sure sounds as if you are a smart, sweet, loving girl and have a wonderful home. All your photos are great! I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Katy

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful combination of breeds, pug and beagle.
    You no doubt get along with everyone.
    Celebrate your special day.

Awww Katy, you're adorable!!! It sounds like you're eating healthy!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Katy the Puggle! I smiled when I read about how you are part of the family... absolutely! You go for short or long walks with your person. Then when you come back, you cool down with a drink of water, and a snack of carrots or pepper. Then it is time for fun and lovies! As it should be! I bet you give your family tons of smiles and joy each day !

Happy Dog of the Day to you, Katy! I am so glad I got to meet you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    What a little sweetheart, I just love her! Katy is such an adorable DOTD!

Cutie Katy!

Hi Katy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet pie!

What an adorable Puggle you are, hehe, cute to the core! Just look at that heart melter of a face, those BIG brown eyes and those long, silky, Beaglesque ears! What a happy, adventure packed, fun filled life you're living there in beautiful AK (not to mention being)surrounded by so much human love! And how lucky are your humans, having a best friend, a loving companion, a FULL FLEDGED family member in YOU!:cool" You're a peach of a pup, Katy, as sweet as they come, and so very worthy of your "top dog" crown! Wear it proudly, and enjoy a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Katy! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~