Thread: Admiral Applesauce and Colonel Crumpet pictures and descriptions for the shelter website

Admiral Applesauce and Colonel Crumpet pictures and descriptions for the shelter website

OK, They boys are officially ready, and I'm just waiting on space to open up for them. Here are the photos I've picked and the descriptions I've written for them. I'm definitely open to suggestions, especially about Colonel Crumpet. I want to be 100% honest about the fact that he's not as bold as other kittens, while not turning people off from adopting him.

Do you need more cuddles in your life? My name is Admiral Applesauce and I知 here to fill that need! When I need some love, I like to wrap my paws gently around my person痴 ankle to ask to be picked up. Once I知 up, I will purr and purr and purr! I get along with grown-up cats and gentle dogs, and I知 the kind of kitty who has never met a stranger...everyone is my friend once I致e had a moment to get to know them! I like to climb and play, if I知 not with my people I can be found at the top of the tallest cat tree! I always use my litterbox, I like to scratch on tall rope posts, and I love to play with all sorts of toys. Come meet me today!

Hello, my name is Colonel Crumpet! I知 a special kitten looking for my own special family! I知 shyer than most kittens, loud noises can really scare me, and so any kids in my family should be old enough to be quiet and gentle with me. I also need to go home with another kitten so that I have a buddy to keep my confidence up. Don稚 let my shyness make you think that I知 not a fantastic cat though! I am coming out of my shell more every day! I LOVE to play; I will chase thrown toys for hours! Once I知 tired of chasing toys I will hop into a comfy lap for some love and belly rubs. I always use my litterbox, I scratch on my scratch-post, and I get along with grown-up cats and gentle dogs. If I sound like your new best friend, come and see me!

Wow, you sold me. Does CC have extra front toes? Or really spread apart.

To each you can add, "I have grown up in a foster home with lots of love, and other animals, so I know all about how to be a loved kitty. They help me become strong and healthy, so I am ready to bless your home with all my kitten cuteness and strong purrs!"
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Freckles View Post
    Wow, you sold me. Does CC have extra front toes? Or really spread apart.
    He's making biscuits on the couch in that photo. It sure look like he has extra toes though, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    To each you can add, "I have grown up in a foster home with lots of love, and other animals, so I know all about how to be a loved kitty. They help me become strong and healthy, so I am ready to bless your home with all my kitten cuteness and strong purrs!"
    Oooh, I like that!!

The pictures are wonderful and the write-ups for both of your babies make them sound just as sweet as they are. I'm sure it won't take long for these two cuties to find their loving and caring furever homes. Do you think there might be a chance they'll be adopted together?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    The pictures are wonderful and the write-ups for both of your babies make them sound just as sweet as they are. I'm sure it won't take long for these two cuties to find their loving and caring furever homes. Do you think there might be a chance they'll be adopted together?
    There is a chance, though I doubt it. I *could* stipulate that they need to go together, but I think Crumpet will be fine with any kitten, and Applesauce honestly cares a LOT more about people than feline company.

If I was a cat person I would take them both in the wink of my eye. They both look so adorable and they look like they belong together. If I could choose only one I would choose the grey Crumpet because of the longing in his eyes...could just be "his" look, I really don't know much about cats having never had the chance to own one because of health issues.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Pics are fantastic, esp against bkgd that shows off kit's beautiful colouring. Descriptions are terrific, agree with karen's additions. Would be a hard call as to which kit to take home if I had opp, would love the Colonel, but only allowed 1 kit in my apt. Looks like he might have some pig pawsies to grow into!