OK, They boys are officially ready, and I'm just waiting on space to open up for them. Here are the photos I've picked and the descriptions I've written for them. I'm definitely open to suggestions, especially about Colonel Crumpet. I want to be 100% honest about the fact that he's not as bold as other kittens, while not turning people off from adopting him.

Do you need more cuddles in your life? My name is Admiral Applesauce and I知 here to fill that need! When I need some love, I like to wrap my paws gently around my person痴 ankle to ask to be picked up. Once I知 up, I will purr and purr and purr! I get along with grown-up cats and gentle dogs, and I知 the kind of kitty who has never met a stranger...everyone is my friend once I致e had a moment to get to know them! I like to climb and play, if I知 not with my people I can be found at the top of the tallest cat tree! I always use my litterbox, I like to scratch on tall rope posts, and I love to play with all sorts of toys. Come meet me today!

Hello, my name is Colonel Crumpet! I知 a special kitten looking for my own special family! I知 shyer than most kittens, loud noises can really scare me, and so any kids in my family should be old enough to be quiet and gentle with me. I also need to go home with another kitten so that I have a buddy to keep my confidence up. Don稚 let my shyness make you think that I知 not a fantastic cat though! I am coming out of my shell more every day! I LOVE to play; I will chase thrown toys for hours! Once I知 tired of chasing toys I will hop into a comfy lap for some love and belly rubs. I always use my litterbox, I scratch on my scratch-post, and I get along with grown-up cats and gentle dogs. If I sound like your new best friend, come and see me!