Thread: George 5mos- pics, video

George 5mos- pics, video

Hello,
    George is 5 months old now. I took a few pics and a video. I can't believe how big he is getting and he's only 5 months old... Kay

18. George my orange kitten
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G9M...ature=youtu.be
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9472.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	58436   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9463.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	821.6 KB 
ID:	58437   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9467.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	58438  

Kay, they must have been hard at play earlier to ALL be in nap mode in that video! LOL

Loved seeing them, and my goodness George looks so confident in himself in that second photo. Look how LONG he is in the second picture. You REALLY leave keys that close? I bet he bats them!

Time for him to get snipped soon.

Sandie, You are correct on all accounts re George.

Yes, in the video they all happened to be napping at the same time, probably because George kept them up half the night (true).

Yes George loves to play/bat at the keys hanging at door. So far he has not knocked them on the floor... but I'm sure that will happen next. He gets into or up to everything! I've changed several things but it's very handy having the keys at the door.

Yes, I can hardly wait for "snip" day. I'm hoping it will calm him down some. I've already asked "when" and my vet wants to wait until at least he is at least six months old.

Yes, he is very long. I think when he is grown he will be able to stand on the floor and reach up and touch the kitchen counter. (Earlier I said kitchen cabinet, hope he cant reach the top cabinet from the floor).
    &^%$ He just jumped up & hit my keyboard & I had to start over. He's having one of his "running fits".
    Last edited by kaycountrygal; 07-27-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Oh my! George is a big kitty, isn't he? He is beautiful and from what you say, is acting like a typical kitten. Kimba is almost 4-years-old now and he still zooms through the house on occasion. I'm not really a dog person, but I am in love with Lil Girl! So cute and just adorable! I wanted to reach through the screen and just love her up. They are all so cute and I can tell they are well loved as well.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Oh, isn't he a cute little growing boy! Growing indeed, especially lengthwise.

And what a sweet family you have there. They're ALL adorable!

Happy 5-months PURRRFDAY, Georgie!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

He's so CUTE!!

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    Oh my! George is a big kitty, isn't he? He is beautiful and from what you say, is acting like a typical kitten. Kimba is almost 4-years-old now and he still zooms through the house on occasion. I'm not really a dog person, but I am in love with Lil Girl! So cute and just adorable! I wanted to reach through the screen and just love her up. They are all so cute and I can tell they are well loved as well.
    ------
    Thank you for what you said about George and LilGirl. Most people think Sissy is cuter of the two but I think LilGirl is just as cute and actually imo she is sweeter of the two. She is a little lovebug for sure, much moreso than Sissy. You are certainly correct when you say "they are well loved"--no doubt about it. I love my pets and take good care of them. I've often said if I could come back as an animal, I want to come back as one of my dogs or cats & hopefully someone would be as good to me/them as me . Does that make sense? You know what I mean probably.

Your Kimba sounds like fun LOL running zooming through the house maybe at all times of day or night--fun fun.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Oh, isn't he a cute little growing boy! Growing indeed, especially lengthwise.

And what a sweet family you have there. They're ALL adorable!

Happy 5-months PURRRFDAY, Georgie!

- - - - - -
    Thank you. Yes, I think George is long already and he has several months to go to be an adult. I agree in that I think they are all adorable and sweet. I guess everybody thinks that about their fur babies, at least everybody at PetTalk.

Love the video----and they do look pretty worn out......naptime for sure. LilGirl was so oblivious to that camera, what a sweetheart. Of course George and Sissy are just as cute, just something about LilGirl I guess. Can't imagine how George got himself stretched out in that tube but it gve me a good laugh.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Awww, George! What a darling kitten you are! I sure like the photo of you with Sissy Pom! I'm off to watch your video

Your admiring fan,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Asiel View Post
    Love the video----and they do look pretty worn out......naptime for sure. LilGirl was so oblivious to that camera, what a sweetheart. Of course George and Sissy are just as cute, just something about LilGirl I guess. Can't imagine how George got himself stretched out in that tube but it gve me a good laugh.
    - - - - - - - - -
    Thanks for your comments. It's usually George & Sissy who are "playing/fighting". LilGirl mainly stays out of it UNTIL George pushes her last button. LilGirl sleeps more than Sissy & George; she's always been a sleepy girl--so sweet. Even the vet/techs say she is sweeter than most chi's. Maybe it's because she's half chi(mother) & half rat(father).

Re the cat tree picture, George is not in a tube although it does look like one; it's half of one--no top-- so all he has to do is climb & lay in it. Had it been a tube, I'm positive he would get in it. He's such a rascal

George is adorable- so cute. And how did he ever get out of that tube?

What a Great Cat you are George , a Great Creamsicle Cat , with her two Good Dog Friends. You must be a handful when you all start running about together , it must be like a Chinese Fire Drill of Fun.
    We Found Hotel Cats wish that we could all visit you.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS