Thread: Picture-Perfect Punkin!

Picture-Perfect Punkin!

Congratulations, Punkin, on being DOTD! Could there be a sweeter, more adorable dog on Earth? NO!! You are a precious angel!! You are so lucky you have found the best loving home for you in the world! You certainly are loved and appreciated! (And so darn photogenic!) Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie-Pie!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're a cutie Punkin!!! What a wonderful story of how you came to become part of the family!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you and Kayla have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Punkin' the star!

These photos are some of the best I have seen and such a variety, so we can see from beginning to end, this little gal's life. I happen to know her intimately and she is a lovebug to the nth degree. Congratulation, little one, and now your sisters will be jealous.

You Punkin' Pie you!!

Oh my what an absolute darling.. love her bright eyes and that happy face.. Of course she's the Alpha.. she's too little to look in the mirror and see that she's a " Little" Nothing brings more joy than a pup and she certainly earned her place in your hearts.. Congratulations Punkin'.

Hello Punkin, it's a pleasure to meet you. What an adorable little girl you are! I must also say that Kayla is special too because of the way she accepted you when you were a wee puppy. What a loving home all of you have and I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. I certainly did enjoy all the cute cute photos--so sweet. Congrats on being DOTD!

Punkin

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are lucky to have two mom's, one human and one dog.
    You got the best possible home of all.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Punkin!

Hi Punkin! Happy Dog of the Day! You truly are one "picture perfect" pup, Punkin, and we have photographic proof! I may never stop smiling! What a beautiful girl you are, Punkin, inside and out, and what an utterly heartwarming love story your mommy has shared with us! We're so glad your human parents, and Kayla, decided to take a chance on you that fateful day 4 plus years ago. From day one you knew that you and your family were destined to be together and the rest, as your mommy says, is (happy) history! How blessed your parents, "mommy" Kayla and dear fursis Sissy are, having you there keeping everyone in line, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their lives! You're the best! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your beloved Kayla and Sissy, being spoiled rotten! Love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Punkin, and to Kayla and Sissy too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are lucky to have two mom's, one human and one dog.
    You got the best possible home of all.
    Celebrate your special day.
    Hope I'm not too late to say congrats to Punkin and what she said!