Thread: Boogie

Boogie

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You do look so soft. I bet you win awards.
    Love the picture of you with the cat.
    Have a special day. You have been shown to the whole world.

You're gorgeous Boogie!!! Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Handsome Boogie!

Congratulations, Boogie, on being POTD! We don't need any high-brow judges or fancy contests to prove your worth - you are PERFECT just as you are! Precious, sweet, gorgeous, photogenic and full of life! Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a fun, happy, healthy, long, safe life, Cutie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries
    What the heck can one say about Rum Boogie? Adorable, velveteen rabbit and divine POTD! At the very least eh?

Boogie, what a gorgeous bunny you are! Your coat looks sooooo soft to pet, like fine soft velvet! I smiled when I read about how you give your person your own special lovies ! I would like to gently pet you or serve you a delicious treat of home grown mint since I can't, I hope your person will do it for me! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Boogie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Boogie, What a beautiful rabbit you are! Your fur looks as if it is very soft. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing the great photos. How great that you and the cat can play together. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

Adorable Rum Boogie!

Greetings Boogie! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What A beautiful bun you are, Boogie! Your "classic" plush coat is gorgeous, and I can only imagine how soft! And that face, classically heart melting! No wonder you win over the show judges as you do! Hard to imagine a family surrendering a bun as special as you, but oh how lucky your person is to have you in her/his life! You two have only been together a short while, but already the bond of love and trust you share runs deep! And I have little doubt that before long you'll be earning that "Grand Champion" title, too!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, and every minute of your enchanted life! Love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Boogie! XOXOXO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aww thanks

I'm sure Boogie would love to know he has more fans that love how cute and sweet he is.