Thread: Mouse-cat Trixie!

Mouse-cat Trixie!

Trixie you are just like our Maya!! Same eating habits, not a lap-cat, and caching lots of mousies!!
    Have great hunting time today!!

Dear Trixi,
    you must be one of the most interesting colored calico kitties that I have ever seen. Plus you have those elegant long legs- so you are definitely not a German street mutt. Maybe it is the Maine Coon heritage from your granny that makes you so elegant.
    It sounds as if you have a purrfect life with lots of outdoors and fun. Promise me to always be very careful when you cross streets in the night. Kiri and Orion send congratulations

Trixie , you are such an Elf of A Cat , and it is true that good things that good things come in small packages.
    You are such a Beautiful Fraulein , and we are so honored to make you our friend.

We are all saying hello to you Trixie , you are such a classy Cat.

We are all sending Our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Cat of the Day Terrific Trixie!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Trixi, what a lovely Calico fraulein you are! Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft to touch.. and what a sweet face you have, with the little brown mustache and the cute pink nosie and those big pale-green eyes so full of love and contentment. And I bet your great big paws are an inheritance from your Maine Coon grandma! I wish I could reach through the screen to Grünstadt in Germany to pet you! Well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you lots of me .

What a great collection of photos you have posted! I love that one with you and your young friend cuddling up together. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. And how nice that your sister Lulu is part of the family too!

You have a busy schedule, don't you: Making sure the food bowl isn't left empty, sleeping to rest up for your night patrols and mouse-hunting expeditions (and please be careful outside), being gentle with the human kittens, and just generally being content with life. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Trixi, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Lulu and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-25-2014 at 07:51 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Trixie is such a pretty COTD, and her kids are adorable as well! It's lovely that she shares, all her photos are delightful!

Calico Kitty Trixie!

Greetings Trixie in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day! What a gorgeous Calcio girl you are! Your beautiful photos have me smiling from the inside out! What a wonderful way to end the day, meeting you, learning of the very special bond of love you share with your humans! You may not be a lap cat, yet, but I have a feeling with age that too will come! In the meantime, it's clear your family treasures you just the way you are, and what's NOT to love! You're one extra special girl, Trixie, and your family, especially the young ones, so very blessed to have a loyal and loving best friend in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoyed a very special Cat of the Day celebration! You sure deserve it! Lots of love to you, beautiful Trixie! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to you Trixie on being COTD. What a beautiful and talented girl you are - catching a mouse every night to share with your family

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Congrats on being COTD, pretty Trixie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries

Mouse-cat Trixie

What a beautiful Calico kitty you are. Live long and prosper, dear Trixie. Catgratulations on being chosen Cat of the Day! You are a beautiful kitty and you are a wonderful choice for the honour of "Cat of the Day".

Calicos are very dear to our hearts as our late cat, Sasha the Cat was a most lovely calico. This is Sasha's story: http://tinyurl.com/ohzg3sx

Your family is so lucky to have you live with them. Our concern is that you are an indoor/outdoor kitty. Our experience has been many people are cruel and harm kitties. Hopefully where you live it is safe to be an indoor/outdoor cat.

Our six kitties send you lots of kitty kisses and purrs. Technically we have 3 cats: Felix, Rascal and Raven -- but we took in Puss~n~Boots, Oreo and Beauty who were abandoned. We are their "foster parents" ... but as always happens, we fall deeply in love with felines who need us so it seems they are now our newest permanent feline family members.

Purrs from Felix (9) Puss~n~Boots (4) and Raven who will be 3 August 5th. We rescued Raven's mom Summer of 2011. Ivory was pregnant and we fostered her. Her two black boy kittens born in our home. Raven's baby brother is Licorice; their Dad was a black stray we called Ebony. He came came to dine at our home daily for 3 years but would not let us bring him in. Ivory adopted into a good home and we get to visit her! Licorice lives in Toronto, Canada; we live in Montreal, Canada.

Also sending you purrs & kitty kisses are: Rascal (5), Oreo (4) and Beauty (2) are the foster kitties whom we can't part with. Beauty is the only female. All six of our rescued darling cats have been sterilized and receive excellent medical care.

A note to all cat and dog lovers: Please make sure your pets are sterilized. And if you help stray animals, please arrange to have them sterilized and inoculated against rabies and other illnesses so they can be protected outside.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Trixi, what a beautiful lady you are with your green eyes and your calico coat! I like the pictures of you resting in the grass and on the table, such a pretty kitty! Please try to stay inside at night, if you can ... your overnight "expeditions" make me a little nervous. You bring your people a present - eek! I hope you had a very happy day as Cat of the Day, pretty Trixi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678